Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 326605 views.
RiverLady55

Dec-1

Thank you. It’s so nice to be back in the Castle. 60 days was a long time without. 

Rich10021

Dec-1

Hi, I’m Rich, i1531112. Looking for new friends!

Have about 20  active friends.  Less than have have Christmas room. Would like a few more friends. I do not like to have more than I can gift too every couple of days.   
FD 13

i1118148

please sent me an invite

attie1234

Dec-16

Hope you still need friends. I am sending invite now.  Thanks! Attie

Flootie

Dec-16

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite.

I gift A-z, and currently on a 10-day-ish turnaround. But, I’m not bothered about receiving gifts.  I just have a wish list up for friends who want to build their postcard stash.

Best wishes

CindyK65

Dec-16

Sending invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. Gifts aren’t a big deal, but happy to help you any time you need it.

I need new friends for the seasonal events. I would love it if you also stayed on the seasonal room that has the most $$$ to obtain which is most beneficial as far as I’m concerned.

anyway my # is i2763401thanks a lot. Pammy

Msg 11.1499 deleted
spiritlilly

Dec-19

I sent you an invite 13firedragon.  I play as Audacious Ambrosia or AA if I add a message to my name.  I only had about 30 active friends if that, only about five that were on daily.  During the fall event I found there were only about 7 players that had their room available.  I found this thread for iOS friends and I went all the way back to page 1 and scavenged all the friend codes I could find.  I now have about 115 active friends.  I actually had to turn my gifts off because I couldn’t keep up with returning gifts back.  I now gift alphabetically.  If you do the very time consuming task of going through all pages and recording all the codes and then add them all on Midnight Castle, I promise it definitely pays off!  Now, most days I do not even have time to search all of my friends rooms.  Good luck!