Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 574477 views.
KatieAn56

Dec-30

Hi all, hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas!! I have a player named lanxton, level 68, Red Riding Hood Avatar, last 4 number 1929.  This player is ranked #3 on the new Event-In the Christmas Cupboard room.  I cannot locate this player in the IOS Master name listing nor any messages on the forum.  This player is still showing a spring room.  I have posted in game several times asking this player to open a Christmas room, but so far he/she has not done so.  My question is do any of you know this player and know if they are having trouble with their game?  It seems odd the player would play the WE but not open a Christmas room to others.  Thanks!!

Kate

Di (amina046)

Dec-30

Just wave a fond good bye!

Motom70

Jan-1

Thank you.  Have been sending you pms, but don’t know if

datsalotta

Jan-1

Have not received a pm from you - last activity in pms? I sent one to you Dec 25

Wishing  you a healthy, happy peaceful 2022

dat

Motom70

Jan-1

Don’t know if you have been getting them.  Uh, oh.  Must have touched something cause I’m continuing this on another page.  I had 90 friends and people are still sending me invites.  I’m now up to 96 and growing, so I’m getting many gifts which I’m very thankful for.  Unfortunately, I’m using more quantities than I’d like so I’m trying to use pets to help out.  I got all the Christmas pets, including the snow owl, but will have to go easy on the pet food.  I’m playing constantly to keep all dropped items from running out and it’s hard to get a moment  do the necessities, but I’m managing.  So far everything is working great—haven’t had any crashes and there isn’t any horror stories to tell.  As far as the Excel page, I think I saw that, so I’ll check it out.  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a great New Year.  My goal is Level 45 by January 31.

datsalotta

Jan-1

Hey MoTom ((*!*))- I can send pet food as well as just about any other items. Also sending you gifts in your  WE Room Gift Bag - lots of goodies from friends there ((:

dat

Motom70

Jan-2

Okay, then that means you’re not getting them.  Wonder what I’m doing wrong.  Found your profile and chose send private message.  That usually works, but not anymore, I guess.  If all else fails, we can communicate this way.  

Motom70

Jan-2

Thought I received an invite from her last week, but guess it was a ghost cause now it’s another Kate.  Hers was originally Kate Lanxton.  I remember her from my old iPad game.  So I have two Kates:  You and one other on Level 63, last four is 5253.  She has Christmas Room 2.  And she has no wish list.  Or is that one you?  I keep thinking that you’re the one on Level 112.  

Motom70

Jan-2

Wonderful!  Thank you for all you're doing.  much appreciated and I'll gift all I can from here.  Anyone needing Christmas eggs, I've got plenty except the black and white eggs. Almost no one is leaving Room 3 open, but I did finally get my Winter Companion pet.  Most players are using room Room 2.  This is good if you want to save gold, which is how I got to 260K so quickly. 

KatieAn56

Jan-2

I am the Kate at level 63 last digits 5253.  Lanxton did open a Christmas room a day or two after I posted about him/her playing but not having a Christmas room opened.

I usually do not have a wish list up.  I happily gift others and put gifts in all WE rooms. Since I am retired I have a lot of time to play all the rooms and build my inventory all year. :)  I rotate my WE rooms at least twice a day. Hope you have a great New Year and meet your goal of getting to level 45 by January 31.  I will help you all I can with items on your wish list.

Kate

• Edited January 2, 2022 1:17 pm  by  KatieAn56