Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 608790 views.
AEGram

Jul-13

Tanyasis said:

I’m only at level 9. I have to get to 10 before I can open a room but I’ll get there

Sadly, you must be on Level 13 for the private rooms to be made available. disappointed_relieved

AEGram

Jul-13

DorceAn said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but have noticed in the first Spring Room-Spring Terrace- when I play I only get 50 coins not 250 coins. Has any one else noticed this.

Regarding the "right place".....it might have been seen by more people if it had been placed in one of the Spring Update threads.

But, to answer your question....Spring Room 1 with the Spring Terrace was only the second event room opened. Christmas Rm 1 was created in 2015, had no HOS in it, but finally gave players a place to use all the Gift for a Friend boxes we'd been getting randomly from HOS completion.

So, Spring Terrace was the first event HOS that was created in a private room. It was created with the maximum coin amount being the same as all the regular HOSs within the game. It is only with subsequent private room HOSs that the coinage was increased to 250.

The Devs have never gone back to Spring Terrace to increase the coin amount, and probably will not considering how long it's been opened.

That said, the Spring Terrace does have a significant benefit. As with Spring Room 2, when you complete the HOS, you are guaranteed to get an event item or a carrot. You will never receive the 15 coins or single shard. The carrot is worth 1 shard, but the other items you receive (Top Hat, Bow Tie, Recipe Book, etc) are all worth 3 shards each. .............This becomes very significant when you're trying to collect shards either for Magic Miser achievement, for room upgrades, or to fulfill Trina's quests.

RITA965

Jul-15

Hi Tracy,

So very nice to offer your friendship and I am Happy to accept! 

A huge fan of M.C., I love every enjoyable part of it! Think I only missed 1 event (fall 2021) since I joined and hope to make that up this fall.

My ID is i2052767 and I simply use my first name….Rita.

I look forward to seeing you ‘round the Castle grounds!

fondly,

Rita

• Edited July 15, 2022 3:22 pm  by  RITA965
Cecilia28

Jul-18

I’ll invite you Rita, and also prettyfeisty.  

I try to return all gifts as I get them. 

RITA965

Jul-19

Thank you Cecelia,

I return gifts as well. I have a lot of friends and sometimes empty my gift bin but play every day. I keep tract of those I owe and will continue to gift until I get caught up if behind.

Rita

RITA965

Jul-19

Hey Tracy,

already responded to this missive and we are friends, thank you! 

I am usually not here often but seem to have time on my hands. Surfing thru IOS friends I saw one of your posts where you were “spring cleaning”. I have around 26 of 98 friends who do not have a private room nor do they trade gifts but are progressing thru the game. They have been friends for several years and, even though there is not much interaction with them, I have a difficult time letting go of familiar friends. Usually not this indecisive…. Any thoughts if you have time… 

Thanks in advance and already looking forward to the Fall Event…:-)

Rita

misstracy22

Jul-26

Hi Rita, 

Sorry my reply has taken far too long. I’m just a little busy at times.

In answer to your question about your friends. I see you have being thinking seriously about letting go of some of your friends. I suggest you put a little note on here. About spring cleaning. Some players on here make a list of friends and post it on here asking if those friends still want you on their friends list. 

Also importantly let everyone know that if you do delete any by mistake then to let you know.

One at a time may also be answer to slowly letting go.

PP on here if they are visitors to the forum. Is another way. 

Lots of players are busy with other things and may not notice for a while.  Then again there are players who want new friends at the moment due to the spring event. So you may find you have invites from others too. 

If anyone else on here has any further suggestions please do chip in. All welcome. 

Hope this helps. Lovely to hear from you, keep in touch.

Hugs, Tracykoala

RITA965

Jul-27

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your time and suggestions, very helpful and I will follow through just as soon as I can.

I may be MIA from the forum for a while as well visiting my Mom for a month, she will be 95 this year!

Excited already for the Fall Event but still wandering around the castle grounds for now…

Best regards….Rita

misstracy22

Jul-27

Oh Rita have a fabulous time with your mum. 95 years young still a spring chicken then baby_chick 

Wandering is what I do. I’m a slow walker winksmile

You are very welcome. Any time I may help in any way. Just ask and I’ll try. If not there’s always someone on here who can. 

Hugs and have fun,

Tracy turtle

RITA965

Jul-29

Thank you Tracy!
Still learning my way around the forum a bit…some categories a little confusing so I try and stay with “IOS friends”, I play only on my iPad.

But…when you have time…would you let me know how I can access icons here?

Grateful for your help…Rita