Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 610958 views.
Cecilia28

Jul-18

I’ll invite you Rita, and also prettyfeisty.  

I try to return all gifts as I get them. 

RITA965

Jul-19

Thank you Cecelia,

I return gifts as well. I have a lot of friends and sometimes empty my gift bin but play every day. I keep tract of those I owe and will continue to gift until I get caught up if behind.

Rita

RITA965

Jul-19

Hey Tracy,

already responded to this missive and we are friends, thank you! 

I am usually not here often but seem to have time on my hands. Surfing thru IOS friends I saw one of your posts where you were “spring cleaning”. I have around 26 of 98 friends who do not have a private room nor do they trade gifts but are progressing thru the game. They have been friends for several years and, even though there is not much interaction with them, I have a difficult time letting go of familiar friends. Usually not this indecisive…. Any thoughts if you have time… 

Thanks in advance and already looking forward to the Fall Event…:-)

Rita

misstracy22

Jul-26

Hi Rita, 

Sorry my reply has taken far too long. I’m just a little busy at times.

In answer to your question about your friends. I see you have being thinking seriously about letting go of some of your friends. I suggest you put a little note on here. About spring cleaning. Some players on here make a list of friends and post it on here asking if those friends still want you on their friends list. 

Also importantly let everyone know that if you do delete any by mistake then to let you know.

One at a time may also be answer to slowly letting go.

PP on here if they are visitors to the forum. Is another way. 

Lots of players are busy with other things and may not notice for a while.  Then again there are players who want new friends at the moment due to the spring event. So you may find you have invites from others too. 

If anyone else on here has any further suggestions please do chip in. All welcome. 

Hope this helps. Lovely to hear from you, keep in touch.

Hugs, Tracykoala

RITA965

Jul-27

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your time and suggestions, very helpful and I will follow through just as soon as I can.

I may be MIA from the forum for a while as well visiting my Mom for a month, she will be 95 this year!

Excited already for the Fall Event but still wandering around the castle grounds for now…

Best regards….Rita

misstracy22

Jul-27

Oh Rita have a fabulous time with your mum. 95 years young still a spring chicken then baby_chick 

Wandering is what I do. I’m a slow walker winksmile

You are very welcome. Any time I may help in any way. Just ask and I’ll try. If not there’s always someone on here who can. 

Hugs and have fun,

Tracy turtle

RITA965

Jul-29

Thank you Tracy!
Still learning my way around the forum a bit…some categories a little confusing so I try and stay with “IOS friends”, I play only on my iPad.

But…when you have time…would you let me know how I can access icons here?

Grateful for your help…Rita

misstracy22

Jul-30

Hi Rita, 

I’m going to be completely honest here and say I’m not sure what you mean by icons. I’m not a techi, so that’s my excuse. Another wonderful friend on the forum maybe able to step in here and help us both. 

I only play on iPad too. Some on the forum here have numerous devices and games. I’m just in awe of those people who can do that. 

Just a thought by icons do you mean those things on the right hand side of your screen. With headings such as ‘Welcome!’ ‘Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice’ ‘Players Lists’ etc?

Hugs, Tracy tropical_fish

RITA965

Aug-1

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for responding and neither am I a techie…I love computers but know enough just using them to get me in trouble, LOL! Funny thing…a friend sent a prayer card to a friend when she found out her friend was sick and on the card  she wrote LOL. She thought it meant LOTS OF LOVE…. I always thought it meant LAUGH OUT LOUD or LAUGH ON LINE….you gotta love our technology as well as our language in general!

I think I used the wrong term, maybe emoticons or smiley faces, a thumbs up pic, or any pic that replaces words. I tried using the ones on my iPad but when previewing my response, they do not appear?

Looked above at all the normal choices and could not see one that allows me to do that…

Thanks again and hugs back for helping out.

Rita

• Edited August 1, 2022 9:03 am  by  RITA965
misstracy22

Aug-2

Ahh, those little things. Now I know what you mean. Written words or just letters etc may be interpreted in different ways. Saying that so can spoken words. It is hard. Especially when you don’t have a proper grasp of those little squiggles. I even had to look that word up. 

There are so many to choose from on iPad which is lovely, then of course I believe there are more you can add. On here we have a limited number available. Which keeps it nice and simple. I sometimes find it hard even on iPad to find the best or should that be better. Anyway, it’s a challenge either way. 

Hugs,

Tracy bee