Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 628900 views.
misstracy22

Jul-30

Hi Rita, 

I’m going to be completely honest here and say I’m not sure what you mean by icons. I’m not a techi, so that’s my excuse. Another wonderful friend on the forum maybe able to step in here and help us both. 

I only play on iPad too. Some on the forum here have numerous devices and games. I’m just in awe of those people who can do that. 

Just a thought by icons do you mean those things on the right hand side of your screen. With headings such as ‘Welcome!’ ‘Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice’ ‘Players Lists’ etc?

Hugs, Tracy tropical_fish

RITA965

Aug-1

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for responding and neither am I a techie…I love computers but know enough just using them to get me in trouble, LOL! Funny thing…a friend sent a prayer card to a friend when she found out her friend was sick and on the card  she wrote LOL. She thought it meant LOTS OF LOVE…. I always thought it meant LAUGH OUT LOUD or LAUGH ON LINE….you gotta love our technology as well as our language in general!

I think I used the wrong term, maybe emoticons or smiley faces, a thumbs up pic, or any pic that replaces words. I tried using the ones on my iPad but when previewing my response, they do not appear?

Looked above at all the normal choices and could not see one that allows me to do that…

Thanks again and hugs back for helping out.

Rita

• Edited August 1, 2022 9:03 am  by  RITA965
misstracy22

Aug-2

Ahh, those little things. Now I know what you mean. Written words or just letters etc may be interpreted in different ways. Saying that so can spoken words. It is hard. Especially when you don’t have a proper grasp of those little squiggles. I even had to look that word up. 

There are so many to choose from on iPad which is lovely, then of course I believe there are more you can add. On here we have a limited number available. Which keeps it nice and simple. I sometimes find it hard even on iPad to find the best or should that be better. Anyway, it’s a challenge either way. 

Hugs,

Tracy bee

ginabina77

Aug-2

Hi everyone!

I’ve been playing a while on Android, just started on my iPad and looking for friends!

I’ve copied down some friend codes from your posts (hope that’s ok) to send invites.

My friend code Is i2843639 playing as Regina.

If anyone wants to send me an invite, please do!

Thanks!

misstracy22

Aug-2

Hi Regina, 

I’ll accept a new friend. If you need any eggs for pets let me know and I’ll gift them to you. 

I’m one of the consortium team, as is Catherine. Who is away for a couple of weeks. Only I’m sure she will send an invite. As she has just made room for new friends. 

Hugs, Tracy dolphin

ginabina77

Aug-2

Hi!

Thank you!

I'm sorry but I don't know what a consortium team is! lol!

Also.. I could use pet eggs at some point but I'm not sure I have what I need to hatch them yet!

Love this game; I'm at level 69 on my android (kindle) been there forever trying to get coins! Just getting started on my ipad.

Regina

KatieAn56

Aug-3

Hi Cecilia28,

I used to feel the same way about people not having a wishlist so I could return a gift.  I very seldom, if at all put up a wishlist any more. I simply do not need any of the "everyday" or event inventory items because I have built up my inventory thanks to all the tips and advice on this forum.  Although that could change in the future :) I  keep so many of the event items so I will have these to help friends who need these, too.  Since I have other friends who never put up a wishlist, but gifted me when I first started playing, I gift them every day during the Winter event under the Christmas tree or if they need help in a CC.  That way I feel as if I have in a small way returned their help when I had a wishlist.  Also, some of my friends are at a lower level and I remember how hard it was when I first started and couldn't gift back because I had not built my inventory yet.  

See ya in the castle!!

Kate

• Edited August 3, 2022 12:10 pm  by  KatieAn56
KatieAn56

Aug-3

Hi Regina,

Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate. Hope to see ya in the castle!!

Kate

datsalotta

Aug-4

Sending you an invite

I have a friend from work who I'd call Gina Bobina - like in The Name Game song.. but I never knew her as Regina

Sending you an invite on my ipad

Happy roamin' the Castle

datsalotta

nibblets

Aug-10

Lost old game, looking for new friends for Spring event i2843898

Thanks

Spiffypants