Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 610342 views.
KatieAn56

Aug-3

Hi Cecilia28,

I used to feel the same way about people not having a wishlist so I could return a gift.  I very seldom, if at all put up a wishlist any more. I simply do not need any of the "everyday" or event inventory items because I have built up my inventory thanks to all the tips and advice on this forum.  Although that could change in the future :) I  keep so many of the event items so I will have these to help friends who need these, too.  Since I have other friends who never put up a wishlist, but gifted me when I first started playing, I gift them every day during the Winter event under the Christmas tree or if they need help in a CC.  That way I feel as if I have in a small way returned their help when I had a wishlist.  Also, some of my friends are at a lower level and I remember how hard it was when I first started and couldn't gift back because I had not built my inventory yet.  

See ya in the castle!!

Kate

• Edited August 3, 2022 12:10 pm  by  KatieAn56
KatieAn56

Aug-3

Hi Regina,

Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate. Hope to see ya in the castle!!

Kate

datsalotta

Aug-4

Sending you an invite

I have a friend from work who I'd call Gina Bobina - like in The Name Game song.. but I never knew her as Regina

Sending you an invite on my ipad

Happy roamin' the Castle

datsalotta

nibblets

Aug-10

Lost old game, looking for new friends for Spring event i2843898

Thanks

Spiffypants

Cecilia28

Aug-10

Thanks Kate. I always feel bad taking gifts and not being able to return them. I also make a point of the Christmas gifts, but that never seemed to be enough to cover what I was given during the year.

I might have to change that mindset. I don’t have many friends that are at lower levels, but I will prioritise them when I get gifts from others who have nothing in their wish list.

Cecilia

KatieAn56

Aug-11

Cecillia,

You're very welcome.  I am only at level 66 as I have postponed leveling up in order to build my inventory.  That's why I am so glad the people on this forum are very helpful with their tips and advice, as well as A E Gram's guides, so I will know what to expect as I level up.  I had to change my mindset on the gifting as well.  I kept a list when I did have a wishlist so I could return gifts but not all my friends had a wishlist.

I wish we could gift rooms in all the events.  I agree, gifting at Christmas will never completely return all the help I received, but I like to think I am paying it forward when I can. 

Kate

datsalotta

Aug-11

Hey Spiffy nibblets (*!*)

just sent you an invite

Welcome to the Spring Fun

datsalotta

Hi, Rita - I've been away for a couple of weeks myself but I have just now sent you an invitation for when you're back.  Enjoy your time with your mum!

~Catherine (Consortium)

RITA965

Aug-14

Hi Catherine,

Hope you enjoyed your time away…still with mom until the end of August but, at 95, she is doing great and still a pistol! Able to spend some time here on the forum, AEGram had been an awesome help connecting me with the INDEX to clean up and dust off some of my old MC files. Will organize them when I get back home…nice to hear from you and enjoy your journey wherever it may take you :-)

willjohn

Aug-20

I want to play too.... have can i do but i dont know that have no time!