Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 114189 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

4/19/18

Ohhh Fun these Are my babies <3 <3 <3 have to get creative w/ the loss of my emojis :-( Ok so back to my babies Blaze my crazy energetic Boxer!!! (Top kitty) Mini (Mama's boy literally he's always w/ me), & lastly is my beautiful Lacey (sadly she is only in my memories now but no less loved) may she RIP :-(... 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Sooooo sweeeeeeet! And I'm sure your Lacey and my Gina in heaven!

Blaze looks so smart!

TinyFaerie

4/19/18

Oh I am in love with your boxer.  We had a brindle boxer once he thought he was a small puppy though. Was always trying to be a lap dog.

SharpEye1

4/19/18

Hello again, Sheba......you little cutie!  Reminds me of my Baby who was with me for 16 years, March 17 was her 1-year anniversary at the Rainbow Bridge!  So, now my little Angel keeps me company and loves MC just as much as I do!  Chasing the butterflies in Spring Room 1!

OH so happy - I wish my cats would play MC with ME!!!!!

SharpEye1

4/19/18

Love them all!  Blaze looks like he's saying....Really?....a picture now? scream

SharpEye1

4/19/18

Yeah, except she's plopped on top of my touch pad so I can't finish the room!  She's also a smart indoor/outdoor lover!  She insists on it so, I'm glad I live on a quiet residential street where's it's relatively safe to roam.  She likes playing in the rain and chases the clumps of snow, and climbs my big tree so she can get to the neighbor's garage roof!  Keeps my heart racing, I can tell you!

Yikes! She likes to be able to Survey Her Domain!

You all my as well meet the real Buddy to which I refer in the Special Room.

Awwwww, the expressions on these guys are just adorable. Now I have a great image in my head for "Buddy"!