Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 111399 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

11/1/19

Thanks, Oodie.

You are so right.

I don’t always remember my dreams but every so often I remember bits and pieces. Buddy was in a dream recently and he had a friend with him, a cute smaller doggie. No, I don’t know the other dog.

Werecatqueen

11/3/19

Oh dear...I am so sorry for your loss...I have a cat in hospice so I know how you feel

In reply toRe: msg 582
katiek2

4/3/20

is my dog wierd or do other dogs LOVE lettuce?  I always have to put extra on my salad plate for him...

SharpEye1

12/7/20

Wanted to bring this thread forward again.  It's such fun looking back at so many friends fur babies!  Here's Angel in her favorite napping position.  LOL heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 584
SharpEye1

12/13/20

I'm sure others' cats probably sleep the same way, but I just liked it, so I posted it.  Also posted here again to bring it to the front so Grimwald can find it.  heart_eyes

CC to Grimwald

Myrtle often sleeps like that, so did the stray black cat especially in the sun in the yard.

LvlSlgr

12/13/20

Believe it or not, when I was a kid we had a collie who used to sleep that way occasionally. It was the funniest thing. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture ... that was over 50 years ago.

SharpEye1

12/15/20

Yes, I have seen dogs nap that way too.  Just as adorable!  heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 588
SharpEye1

2/18/21

Since we've been stuck inside due to the ice storms this week, my Angel has been creative in that she's decided to combine two of her toys to amuse herself with.  heart_eyes

The tunnel is usually horizontal with the coffee table but she moves it next to the scratch toy so she can spin the ball, jump in the tunnel, and try to paw the ball through the tunnel.

Until she gets tired....

• Edited February 18, 2021 2:02 pm  by  SharpEye1