Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 87488 views.
In reply toRe: msg 592
Grimwald

Apr-20

Hey, feeling a little down this afternoon. We just put our last cat to sleep today (introduced recently in another thread as Salem's sister). Her birthday was yesterday. She was 19 years old. If anyone wants to see a picture of a fat brown tabby, I'll try to find one.

Grimwald

So sorry to hear that.  It is always hard to say goodbye to a much loved furry family member. 

SharpEye1

Apr-20

Oh, I'm so sorry!  But, 19 is a nice long life for a cat.  I know she's at The Rainbow Bridge with all our furry family members.  Keeping you in y prayers!  

Ada

katiek2

Apr-21

Aww, so hard to do.  She had a good long life, but we always want them to stay around longer, don't we. 

Rest well, kitty.  

misstracy22

Apr-21

Oh I’m so sorry. It is dreadful to loose such a close furry friend after so long. Keep your happy memories in your heart and soul. 
Load of hugs are sent to you and all those who need them in your family. 

Hugs, Tracy 

So sorry for your loss. 

mdpetdoc

Apr-25

So sorry for your loss. I'd love to see a picture of your fat brown tabby girl.