Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meet the furry family   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 4/19/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 111540 views.
In reply toRe: msg 599

Saw this on my local paper's website and it made me smile, thought I'd share......................

Chipmunk Gets So Jealous When His Favorite Girl Talks To Other Chipmunks | The Dodo Wild Hearts

Charlie the chipmunk and Borjana have a special bond. They even have the same beauty mark. Charlie responds to exactly what she tells him, and gets SO jealou...

It actually reminded me of my friendship with a chipmunk. Back in 2006 my co-workers and I went on strike against our employer (long story, won't get into it). A few weeks into the strike I was in the alley behind the building manning the picket line when I noticed a chipmunk. I started to leave food for it. It would come and fill up his? cheeks and then take off, and would come back for more. I began bringing sunflower seeds (others would donate to the cause) and I decided to name him Hoover because he "sucked up" the seeds like a vaccum cleaner. Over the next couple days he would get closer and closer until finally he jumped in my lap. Our strike lasted 74 days I spent a lot of those days in the alley with Hoover. I don't know what happened to him after the strike but he should've had enough food stored up to last him quite awhile. I'm sure he wondered where his meal ticket went to...........LOL. Oh by the way Hoover has been replaced in the alley by a family of bears that like to dig through the dumpsters the last few years. No I haven't tried to feed or make friends with them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-20

As requested, pics of a less disgruntled kitty...

Her sympathising with her big brother.

SharpEye1

Jul-22

Anabel is so gorgeous!  You really should update her profile pic...one without the cone?  LOL

How is her brother doing so far?

Ada

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-22

He's OK.  He had a check up on Wednesday and the lump has not yet returned.

It's past a year since he had his operation, and they said he would have 2 before the cancer would likely return.

Everybody wants a new profile pic.  I think the one with the cone adds whimsy.

SharpEye1

Jul-22

I'm glad to hear that!  He still looks the same; handsome boy.  From your pics though, you can see how much bigger Anabel has gotten.  LOL

I agree the cone does add whimsy; everybody wanting another pic is just because she's so gorgeous we want to be able to see her better. heart_eyes

But, hey, you do you, my friend!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-24

I really should take more pictures of her.  If one stands out I'll change it.

In reply toRe: msg 607

Just wanted to share that on Tues night (Aug 3) my hometown (Hibbing, MN) became home to America's Top Dog. Police K9 Chase and his handler Officer Joey Burns took home the title of "Top Dog" on the TV show America's Top Dog , which airs on the A&E network.

Congratulations to both!!

LvlSlgr

Aug-7

Cool!! Congratulations to Team Chase and your hometown of Hibbing!