Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 49845 views.
AEGram

12/13/19

MaryCricket (Wisp1463) said:

I received a message from Prof. Pinfeathers  Prof. Pinfeathers: “Speaking of secrets, keep an eye out for fun, new surprises around the castle while you explore – they may be hidden where you least expect them ! The knight statues at the Castle Gates were just the beginning” ) This is the level that we get  the interactives around the castle  - which was introduced during the Anniversary Event  After  that I received a message of a little helper ( Pet)

Message 7 in the MC Game Guide has been modified to add this info to the significant milestones list.

In reply toRe: msg 202
AEGram

12/13/19

For those who are interested, the following threads have been updated to include the new material relative to the Winter Event 2019:

Achievements - All of them

Pets - How you get them

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/15/19

Hi AEG:

thank you for your extensive lists!

question: with pets. The  Timid Stoat requires eggs from Xmas HOS, as Holiday Sphinx requires red yarn .

When you craft the pet, will the eggs and yarn still be available through those HOS? 

I think they will be , just want to be sure.

AEGram

12/15/19

Yes, they will be....I've crafted both pets and I have over 60 of the Snow White Egg and over 80 of the Red Yarn Ball......and we still have over 40 days remaining in the event.

I expect to have several hundred of each in excess by event's end.

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/15/19

Thank you... helping with consortium this yearsantasnowflakesnowman

In reply toRe: msg 206
AEGram

1/18/20

Just a note to all......

Parts of the MC Game Guide has been revised.

The first few posts have been completely re-written, and many of the sections have had a "face lift" to either (hopefully) better explain something or make the information more current.

The character quests have not been changed/altered......but, the narrative about the Exclusive Pets/Side Quests/Destiny Keys that was inserted just before Level 69 has had some minor changes.

LvlSlgr

1/18/20

Thanks for the extra work!

AEGram

1/20/20

You're welcome.....boredom sometimes brings forth progress. LOL

The Guide has needed a face lift for awhile now.

In reply toRe: msg 209
AEGram

2/27/20

Well, I've been busy typing again.......

The following threads (attached to the COMPLETE INDEX thread stuck to the top of this folder) have been updated so far (others will be after lunch today or tomorrow evening):

MC Game Guide -- changes to Map area to include new locations in Northern Islands and the numbers (locations, HOSs, & ZZs) to reflect the new totals. Character quests have also been listed for the new content. We're now at 7679/7760 into Level 97 (for most people)

Game Interactives -- I only noticed one HOS or area interactive. It's in the Fallen Warriors HOS. The Interactives thread has been updated to reflect this addition.

Journal Pages -- The most recent 3 new locations in the Northern Islands have been added to the last post.

Total Game Cost -- the new levels have been added to the bottom of the thread by level. The summary totals have been also updated (they are in red).

HOSs and ZZs -- The excel spreadsheet attached to the first post has been updated. ---This thread is NOT linked to the Index thread at the top of this folder. For those who didn't bookmark the page, it's located here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2402/1

Threads that have yet to be updated are the Coins/Shard...Item Values ...Crafted Items - Coins & Shard Values, including the pdf and xls file Jenifer will need to post on that message. (But I haven't sent those files to her yet)

In reply toRe: msg 210
AEGram

2/27/20

Achievements - All of them ......... Avatars - When Unlocked ...... Pets - How to get them ...... <--- These threads will have no updates because there were no changes/additions in this most recent update. It was a content update only.