Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 71591 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

4/21/18

It's a bit like saying the bus will come sometime. We just don't know when!

Will people then wait at the bus stop?

In reply toRe: msg 23
TJ (StarBlazes)

4/21/18

I have another question what exactly is this??? It's been the same since I started playing... Is this associated w/ The Tournaments or is it a separate thing that maybe also discontinued now?

No, that's nothing to do with the tournaments.  

Thats for the mini-events. We haven't had 1 in a long time.  

Basically, you do what it asks as much as you can for 3 days or however long it lasts.  There are different rewards for different levels of accomplishment, plus if everyone on the platform combined meets the global goal, everybody gets the big reward.  

That particular 1 was to catch morphs. We had to get 4 million of them on iOS.  We barely made it.  

TinyFaerie

4/21/18

Yeah I think they ditched the mini events. I was gone for a year so dont know if they did any more

AEGram

4/22/18

There were only 6 mini events ....

morphing flowers .... June 14, 2016

HOS ........................... June 27, 2016

Airships .................... July 11, 2016  <<<----that one was a TOTAL bust!

Zoom Zones .............. July 27, 2016 <<<---another one that bit the dust quickly

HOS ............................ September 6, 2016

Morphing flowers ...... June 16, 2017

.............Since it has been nearly a year since the last one, there is the possibility that they have "tabled" that idea. Certainly when they ask you to visit a bunch of ZZs or send a bunch of airships ---- tasks that deplete certain inventory, they were not very popular.  .... the HOS visits and morphing flowers only required time, not resources .... but, I guess they didn't want to just do mini-events for HOS visits and morphing flowers.

Depends how desperate they are to get where the bus will take them.   Forget a bus in my town on a Sunday,  it is either Hitch Hike, (not many people stop for a 69 year old lady), shank's pony or drive (if you have a car)

missihMC

4/22/18

Is there anyway someone can post the link to the "Total Game Cost" thread?  I tried to find it here but no joy...  Still fumbling my way about, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.  Missih

AEGram

4/22/18

My bad ..... I thought I had copied it here ...... have to be away from computer for about an hour or so....when I return, I will post that thread to the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder.

Meanwhile, you can go here to see that thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/799997.page

missihMC

4/22/18

Oh thanks!  I don't mean to make extra work for you here... This link is good instead.  Wow, the levels are going to get even costlier!  Better take advantage of the spring rooms while I can.   

Thanks again for the link, really good info!

Missih

AEGram

4/23/18

BUT .... we have no idea of how long that info will be available to us......hence, the need to copy things to this forum....

Soon you will see that thread and contents here...... off to work!!!!! blush