Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 71931 views.
AEGram

4/23/18

All copied ...... doesn't take long to copy the material when there is little or no coloring of info. blush

In reply toRe: msg 33
AEGram

4/23/18

CHECK OUT WHITEBUTTERFLY54'S STORY LINE ON THIS SITE!!!!!

IT INCLUDES PICTURES!!!!!!!!

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ......... AND YES, I AM SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!flushed

Msg 118.35 deleted
AEGram

4/23/18

Midnight Castle Storyline is being copied/created in the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder --- she has already made 9 posts. 

Gor - ge - ous!!!

katiek2

4/23/18

I found it heart_eyes.  You're so right - it's beautiful. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

4/23/18

Only thing I can add that hasn't been mentioned is the coins you get when crafting pet food. This  goes up and up. For instance, you craft a simple food, cost is 200 coins. You have the chance to get other pet food or coins. Right now at lvl 84 the coins are 249 . Many times I've paid 200 for one bag of simple food and gotten the food and 249 coins on both sides. WIN WIN! Free food and more coins.

So, there are some benefits to leveling up! 

AEGram

4/23/18

Second paragraph under Crafting items and Pets in the MC Game Guide states the following:

When you have found all the components and click on the “get” button, circles will pop out on each side of the item you are crafting. Most of the items displayed in these bonus circles are “eye candy.” The only bonus items you will receive are coins, pet food, stamp, crystal ballwandlightning flash, or diamond. The amount of coins you receive increases in increments of 3 coins as you level up in the game. On Level 5, your bonus coin bundle is 12 coins. Level 6 yields 15 coins; Level 7 yields 18 coins, etc. until at the current max Level of 84, you receive 249 coins in your bonus bundle. 

(It is not highlighted in the MC Guide ..... highlighted here only for convenience of reading.)

• Edited April 24, 2018 10:56 pm  by  AEGram
PTG (anotherPTG)

4/23/18

Oh! It is fantastic

But this time I will pm her to tell her what I think instead of cluttering up this site!

In reply toRe: msg 40
AEGram

4/23/18

Here is the progress so far…..

I have copied to Delphi, the following threads from BFG:

Crafted Items – Coins & Shard values
MC Game Guide
Total Game Cost
MC Journal Pages
Coin/Shard …. Item Values
Pets – by type  (This was originally Pets – Where do they come from?
Achievements – ALL of them
Game Interactives

There is one other thread that I created that I will copy over if there is interest in it being here…..It was originally called [SPOILER] – where does it come from and where does it go?

Please let me know if the majority think that thread is of value.

TinyFaerie

4/23/18

AEGram and all the other wonderful people who have taking on the task of packing and unpacking the hundred of boxes of Essential Books of Knowledge and Story Books I want to extend a huge

THANK YOU!!!