Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 787487 views.
LvlSlgr

Oct-28

I'm going to make a suggestion here. Some may like it and others won't.

Instead of trying to fix a "wrong" song, why not just acknowledge that it's wrong and then post a correct song off of the last valid song posted. Using what happened earlier as an example -

Msg 15132 - "You Only Paint the Picture Once" was valid

Msg 15133 - "Once Upon a Day Dream" was invalid because the correct wording is "Daydream"

Msg 15134 - "Dream a Little Dream" was also invalid because the prior song was invalid but wasn't caught at this point

Msg 15135 -  This is where Dhyani pointed out the error in the song title of msg 15133. So instead of having people go back and try to fix things and hold up the game, why not just point this out with something like the following -

The song in msg 15133 is incorrect because it should have been "Daydream" ... So working off of the last valid song in msg 15132 "You Only Paint the Picture Once" ... 

... and post your song title.

It's just a suggestion to keep things rolling and simpler.

• Edited October 28, 2020 9:20 pm  by  LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

Oct-28

I Will Follow Him - Little Peggy March

Larpy

Oct-28

Follow The Drinking Gourd - The Brothers Four

I agree with you totally LVL - keep the game moving on the last valid post rather than “correct” not valid post(s) and cause confusion and possibly cause other “corrections” . The minority of 1 has had his say.

• Edited October 28, 2020 9:58 pm  by  Larpy
LvlSlgr

Oct-28

Day Drinking - Little Big Town

... then that's 2 votes for it.

• Edited October 28, 2020 10:08 pm  by  LvlSlgr
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-28

I think that is a good suggestion.

Think I'll put myself back in the corner until this all gets straightened out. skull

Larpy

Oct-28

That’ll Be The Day - The Crickets

LvlSlgr

Oct-28

Day Tripper - Beatles

nvr ... don't be afraid to join in. It appears we've got it straightened out now. Or at least as straight as it's gonna get. wink

Larpy

Oct-28

Those Were The Days - Mary Hopkin

Msg 1282.15151 deleted
TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-28

These Boot ARE Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra

I also agree. Sometimes its like trying to untangle Christmas lights and holds up the game.

• Edited October 29, 2020 6:58 am  by  TinyFaerie