Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 1860515 views.
Energyworker

Sep-8

TF, I believe your song is Long Haired Country Boy as nothing came up for Lon Haired County Boy.

==================================

If I Were a Boy - Beyonce

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-8

Yeah just Typos. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Since You Were Mine - Smith & Myers

Energyworker

Sep-8

Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-9

Ain't She Sweet - Gene Austin

LvlSlgr

Sep-9

Ain't That Peculiar - Marvin Gaye

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-10

The Air That I Breathe - Albert Hammond

LvlSlgr

Sep-10

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam

Energyworker

Sep-10

Lvl, Is that what you are doing? Glad to see you back. Hope you're improving each day.

Breathe Deeper - Tame Impala

LvlSlgr

Sep-10

Deeper Than the Holler - Randy Travis

Energy, I'm not doing too badly. Surgery was on Monday the 29th. I left the hospital on Saturday the 3rd and went to my sister's. I came home on Thurs. the 8th. I'm getting around with the walker just fine. I get tired easily - which is to be expected. But that's okay, I just take a nap when needed. As far as pain ... they were giving me Percocet (oxycodone) in the hospital but I told them I didn't want that when I left. So they gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3 with codeine. So far, I've only taken that at bedtime. If I need something for pain during the day, then I'll just take the regular OTC Tylenol. I'm able to get in and out of bed okay - maybe better than before the surgery. I can take a shower using the shower chair which I have been doing since my knee replacements in 2014. I'm not doing much cooking - just mainly warming up things in the microwave that I already had in my freezer. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday the 21st and after that I should be able to drive.

Home Care PT comes twice a week until I go back to the doctor. After that I'll start going to therapy as an outpatient twice a week. I'm wearing a back brace whenever I'm up and that means even sitting up. I also have to wear a bone growth stimulator for 2 hours each day to help with the fusion.

All in all, I think everything is going well.

Energyworker

Sep-10

Lvl, Glad to hear this, thanks for replying.

A Deeper Love - Aretha Franklin