Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 368030 views.

These made me laugh today........................

Funny I May Look Calm  Casual Sweatershirt

Womens I Had My Patience Tested I'm Negative Cat Png, Funny Sarcasm Casual Sweatshirts

Women Funny Saying I See What The Problem Is Here I’M Talking In English And You’Re Listening In Dumbass Sweatshirts

Funny Women Sometimes I Stay Inside Because It's Just Too Peopley Out There Crew Neck Casual Letter Sweatshirts

Womens Funny I Am Fine Black Cat Letter Crew Neck Sweatshirts

Women Funny Black Cat To Do List Drink Coffee Crew Neck Simple Sweatshirts

and one I can relate to........................

Short Girl Letter Casual Short Sleeve T-Shirt

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-11

Those are funny. I relate to the last one too. I'm only 4'9". LOL

LvlSlgr

Sep-14

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Rest Your Mind I know you have been laying awake at night wondering why baby diapers have brand names such as "Luvs" "Huggies," and "Pampers', while undergarments for old people are called' Depends" Well here is the low down on the whole thing. When babies crap in their pants, people are still gonna Luv'em, Hug'em and Pamper' em. When old people crap in their pants, it "Depends" on who's in the will! Glad I got that straightened out so you can rest your mind.'

I just had an experience after my back surgery where I had to wear the "Depends" for about a week after they took out the catheter. Thank goodness we have those.

I thought when I hit early menopause at age 40 (due to a series of chaotic & stressful events over a period of 4 months) I was finished with all that crap.  Doesn't work when you have to drive a couple hundred Kilometres where loos are few and far between.