Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 181525 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/28/18

I know people say they "LOL".  But I genuinely do in this forum on a daily basis.

So ya gotta pay it forward.

crownthornes

4/28/18

Q.  Why can't you use "beef stew" as a computer password?

A.  It's not stroganoffunamused

or just use a pill pocket - LMAO

SharpEye1

4/28/18

Ha!  My Baby was like that so I opted for liquid and used a mil marked syringe thingy that came with it so all I had to do was get the tip of it into the side of her mouth and in it goes.  Problem solved.  But, very funny as usual from Jenifer, as intended!

TinyFaerie

4/28/18

Coalition of the Confused

Here is the handy dandy link.

Now go to your preferences then to my forum and check on add to my favorites. Get your daily dose.

And no I am not kissing our Hostess with the Mostest ass I am plugging for our sister forum.

No need to sign up or anything as your username applies to all delphi forums.

Can also be found on right side under Outside the Realm.

katiek2

4/29/18

Can't even get through reading that before I'm snorting, snuffling and peeing.   We had to go down that road years ago with one of our cats.  He was a black persian, but he was itty-bitty sized. Owner was going to put him down cause he wasn't show material, so we grabbed him.  He was just the sweetest little baby of all time, UNTIL it came time to give him a pill .  Then it was literally numbers 1-14.   He was in kidney failure and we had to do that for a year, until he passed.

You know, the whole pill thing was so traumatic, I don't even remember how we got it down him.

That pill post goes right along with “How to wrap a gift with your cat”. I just wish I could remember where I saw it. I t is just as full of steps and hilarity.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/30/18

Found it

Here’s how you wrap presents with a kitty, in 70 short steps:

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Di (amina046)

5/9/18

Dont remember when I laughed as much.Sorryjoy