Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 89830 views.
LvlSlgr

Oct-27

So cute!

When I was a kid we had a collie and a couple of cats. We lived out in the country and all of the animals were outdoors. The animals mainly stayed in the garage for shelter. Once when we had a litter of kittens we would find them sleeping on the collie ... much like the picture above but curled up in his long hair.

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

We’d finally built our dream home, but the contractor had a concern: the placement of an atrium window for our walk-in shower. "I’m afraid your neighbors might have a good view of you au naturel," he said. My middle-aged wife put him at ease. "Don’t worry," she said. "They’ll only look once."

An elderly shopper at our supermarket used a check to buy such items as cotton balls, cotton swabs, powder, and cold cream. On the memo line, she’d written, "Repairs."

• Edited October 27, 2019 8:00 pm  by  KatieAn56
LvlSlgr

Nov-8

You've Gotta Love Millennials - Micah Tyler

This video was a parody that opened a talk at the Church Leaders Conference encouraging people to see past the stereotypes and recognizing the unique potenti...

katiek2

Nov-9

I was singing along by the second verse 

Image result for belly animated laugh gif

Harold27Z

Nov-9

Q. How do you get 3 bandits on a bar-stool ?

A. You turn it upside-down.