Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 165180 views.

Di, that's funny and troubling at the same time.  Still, I laughed.

Back to being old, I remember my mom used to sprinkle dad's shirts with water, roll them up and stack them in the fridge.  Easier to iron crisper that way.  No steam irons.  And my aunt still used a washing machine with a roller press on it for wringing out the clothes.  That was one dangerous appliance!

And I remember the days of shopping centers where we'd go to Hecht's or Hochschild Kohns or Hutzlers or Learner Shops or Buster Browne and would constantly complain when it was raining or snowing outside because we'd get wet going from store to store.  Then someone invented THE MALL!  How glorious was that to shop in total comfort, no worries about heat or rain or snow.  I still remember when they were building one quite near our home and how excited we all were on opening day.

Now, town centers are all the rage.  Shopping centers, only designed as fancy town centers where we get hot and wet on inclement days.  I guess that old saying is true, what's old is new again.  LOL

Di (amina046)

Oct-24

Southerners
There ain't no magazine named "Northern Living" for good reason. 
There ain't nobody interested in livin' up north, nobody would buy the magazine !
Southerners know their summer weather report:
Humidity
Humidity
Humidity
Southerners know their vacation spots:
The beach
The rivuh
The crick
Southerners know everybody's first name:
Honey
Darlin’
Shugah
Southerners know the movies that speak to their hearts:
Fried Green Tomatoes
Driving Miss Daisy
Steel Magnolias
Gone With The Wind
Southerners know their religions:
Bapdiss
Methdiss
Football
Southerners know their cities dripping with Southern charm:
Chawl’stn
S’vanah
Foat Wuth
N’awlins
Addlanna
Southerners know their elegant gentlemen:
Men in uniform
Men in tuxedos
Rhett Butler
Southern girl
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message

Okay, now that's funny!  And I'm sure you would never have guessed it, but I've pitched a conniption or two in my life.  Hahahahaha

Oh, and I've cooked a mess of baked beans too.  So, okay, does that make me Southern and Northern at the same time?  No wonder I'm confused.  LOL LOL LOL

I happen to like iced tea without sugar, but in the past, I've been know to make it with some sugar.  But sweat tea, that's a whole food group unto itself.  It's like 3 cups of sugar and a passing teabag.  Can't do it.

And I do use y'all quite frequently.  Okay, for the sake of being totally honest, have used all y'all too.  

Confession is over, I'm starting to sweat.  LOL LOL

Di (amina046)

Oct-24

Glad it made you laugh, I was not too sure of how it would go down!

Valjune

Oct-24

It went down great!  Very cute.. makes me want to get there as fast as I can!

Di (amina046)

Oct-24

Are you a snowbird?

Valjune

Oct-25

Unfortunately, no.. I'm just a wannabe snowbird lol.

We had so much fun and met so many wonderful people on our family camping trips to the south.  I'd have to say that Georgia tops our list of favorite places, the people there were so friendly, welcoming and helpful.  We always got generous helpings of southern hospitality at restaurants, grocery stores, anywhere we went.  We loved it there!  Ate a ton of peaches and brought pecans home for everyone too!

Di (amina046)

Oct-25

oh those white peaches! nothing like it anywhere! I love Georgia heart_eyes

Di (amina046)

Oct-25

Something for seniors to do to keep those "aging" grey cells active!
And for you younger ones, to get them growing!!

1. Johnny's mother had three children.  The first child was named April. The second child was named May.  What was the third child's name?

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers.  What does he weigh?

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

4. How much dirt is there in a hole... that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

5. What word in the English Language... is always spelled incorrectly?

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer.  How is this possible?

7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg.  Why not?

8. What was the President's Name...in 1975?

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in a third field?

Here are the Answers: (No peeking!)

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message

OMG, I can't be that stupid.  Really?  I only got 2 right and yes, I am laughing at myself.  Guess I'll go back to playing the game since that's all I'm apparently qualified to do.  Hahahahahahahaha