Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 165158 views.
In reply toRe: msg 819
Myelle (Myelle01)

Oct-28

Another one from the same friend...

I'm sure this will shock some of you, but today I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine is the one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot at 7:15 this morning, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with ?o side effects whatsoeve?, and that I feelshκι χoρoshο...?.”

In reply toRe: msg 819
Myelle (Myelle01)

Oct-28

Yet another...

Update: Well, I'm at the ER... Today was not a good day and I almost killed myself
This morning I decided to go horseback riding - something I haven't done in many years. This turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life! I got on the horse (I thought was a tame mare, but no, I picked a wild stallion) it started out nice and slow, but then the horse went into a fast gallop; before I knew it, the stallion shot off like a bullet! I have never seen a horse run that fast! I couldn't take the pace, I was bouncing up and down and slipping off the saddle! I tried to gracefully bail, but luck was not on my side this cold and rainy day. Unfortunately my foot got caught in the stirrup Big ass mistake!! "Crap" I yelled! My right shoulder violently hit the ground first, and I got dragged by the horse through everything unimaginable and I couldn't get the horse to stop.
Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came running out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my pocket change so I wouldn't attempt to ride the Elephant as well. How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh.
keep smiling

Gurgling away like a drain at that one.

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-28

Oh "MY" Dear, You had me all the way. LOL funny.  Thank You I needed that.

KNIMtheTOAD

LMAO!!!!! Nothing more to say...............................

LvlSlgr

Oct-31

LOL ... isn't that the truth!

Di (amina046)

Nov-1

Ain’t that the truth!