Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 282170 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-18

Seriously, this is me because with a slipped disc most days getting out of bed is the hardest thing I have to do. But it hurts even more to stay there. LOL

May be an image of text that says 'I am not one to brag... But I made it out of bed! womenafter50.com'

I resemble that remark........................LOL!!

LvlSlgr

Sep-18

I know what you mean. Years ago a gal on my bowling team had a t-shirt that had something on it like "I'm up and dressed. What more do you want?" She wore it to bowling quite often and I thought it was great!

Di (amina046)

Oct-9

The Haircut

A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car.

The father offered his son the following deal.

“You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little and get your hair cut.  Then we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, “Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't had your hair cut.”

The boy said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.”

Dad's reply.   “Did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?

LvlSlgr

Oct-11

I saw this sweatshirt in one of those pop-up ads and had to check it out. I think I could use one of these. smile

LvlSlgr

Oct-11

JustMe2, you don't happen to wear a black, pointy hat, do you? LOL