Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete MC Players list Add Me   Player Lists

Started 4/22/18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 101628 views.
chilpep

10/9/19

Great.  Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the newest list.

chilpep

10/9/19

Great.  Thank you.  Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the newest list.

Tamandtone11

10/13/19

I’d like to be added to the master player list please my game ID is i2748948 my in game name is tamara_plain stamp

SharpEye1

10/13/19

Hi Tamandtone, welcome!!  Any of us who see these posts enjoys helping Jenifer with requests.  So, since I saw your post I have copied Chilpep, who is our resident list keeper for adding players.  She will be happy to add you to the iOS list when she sees this.  Have fun stormin' the castle! heart_eyes

Tamandtone11

10/13/19

Thank you very much

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/14/19

Thank you my darling.

Image result for kitten kisses gif

SharpEye1

10/14/19

Aw!  Those are the cutest kittens ever!!  Happy to help ease your load whenever possible my friend!! heart_eyes

SharpEye1

10/14/19

Hi asanford and welcome!  We would be happy to add you to the iOS list.  But, we also need to know if asanford is also your game name.  If not, what is the game name please?  Thanks! 

CC to chilpep
chilpep

10/17/19

Hi Tamandtone11

Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the IOS master list which will be published shortly.