Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete MC Players list Add Me   Player Lists

Started 4/22/18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 129941 views.
TinyFaerie

4/24/18

Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01) (play as Trixie Belle, Myrtle, Cattipuss and Silky) Under PC 

My Bad, was looking under my forum name, not my game names.  Looking for the sorry emoji, or a grovelling oneanguishedflushed embarrassed face blushsmiley_cat

Justie (JustieatMC)

4/24/18

I play MC as Justie member no. 206420

Don't say much but I am around.

Much appreciate the list, your time and effort.

So how do new people get added?

And, probably dumb, but once we see the name, how to look them up for PMs or to add as friends?

TinyFaerie

4/24/18

Clink on their name and you have an option to send a pm

SharpEye1

4/24/18

Actually, hopefully, folks will post here to be added and I'll be checking all threads every day to see who needs to be added.  The list is still a work in progress in that, now that we have a list, we can work on the best way to go through it and exchange the names for the clickable links names. Once that's done, the lists will be moved to three discussions: Master Member List for Android, Master List for iOS, and Master List for PC.  This list here is just to get the ball rollin for now.

Ada

ETA: Chilipep (Rae) is working on a mock up of an Excel spreadsheet with this info (and possibly the names w/links) to see how that would work too. Thank you, Rae for your help! Ada

• Edited April 24, 2018 5:37 pm  by  SharpEye1
AuntieRoo

4/24/18

Hi Ada,

what a splendid job you you have done,wink I think my listing needs a slight amendment to show I have two games.

AuntieRoo with game names Ros & snowdrop

hope you don’t mind.

LadyAstra

4/24/18

Ada,

Thanks so much for tackling this!  What a job!

Astra

SharpEye1

4/24/18

Thank you, Ros!  Just made the change. wink