Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete MC Players list Add Me   Player Lists

Started 4/22/18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 93046 views.
chilpep

Mar-23

Hi Jenifer

I'm around. 

chilpep

Mar-23

Hi Robert

I've added your new games to the Android Master List.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-24

There you are!

tade1

Mar-29

I need friends as I had to restart my MC. My ID is 855478. Hope to hear from several of you as I only have 9 friends now and didn't receive any answers from my "old" friends @ Big Fish.

I tried to just post this but apparently I am not signed into Delphi. Can you instruct me how to get to the sign up area?

GrannyBee

Mar-30

I'll send invites from Ms. B & Li'l B. :)

GrannyBee

Mar-30

Hi, tade1,

I went to send you an invite but the player that comes up is Chloe II and is at Level 97? Since you said you had to restart your game, Level 97 doesn't seem right - is that you?

tade1

Mar-30

Yes this is me (Chloe II). I was signed in as lbalko79744@yahoo.com when I was on Big Fish. I have been unable to get anyone to answer my invites on BF or DF. I  hoped I could add my name and get invites from other people who are interested. By the way, the Level 97 is correct, I have been playing several years. My ID is 855478.

tade1

Mar-30

Sorry but I don't think I can add "i" numbers to my account. I use a PC and don't have a leading letter, just 6 numbers. My ID is Chloe II 855478.

GrannyBee

Mar-30

Cool - will send invites then. :)

oiuoiu321

Mar-31

I've invited you to my game.