Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete MC Players list Add Me   Player Lists

Started 4/22/18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 102164 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Apr-3

Here is a link for Spring Event Friends for PC

Spring Event Friends for PC

Serpilea

Apr-3

Thank you, I saw this discussion a few days ago, but couldn't find it anymore.grin

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Apr-4

If I'm not already on the master list (been playing for years), please add me.  I play as ShaSha 769407.  This is my 3rd ID since I started playing.  Thanks.  ShaSha/Myhashen

jamasa

Apr-4

Hi,

I am J Fin, 553652. Could you please add me to the list?

Katky2

Apr-6

Hi,

Could you please add Katky  a454241 and  Kitkat a639663 to the android list? Those are my game names...Thank you!

GrannyBee

Apr-8

Hi, tade1 - Happy to have Chloe II as a friend of both Ms.B and Li'l B but since one of the biggest reasons for having friends is to be able to play the HOSs in their event rooms it sure would be nice if Chloe II would open up a Spring Room or two. :)

Dizydee

Apr-9

Hi, 

I have been playing for a long time. Please add me to ios list - Diane i2725491,  pc list - Dee 379515, Dizydee 736712.  I also have 3 other pc games which i don’t play regularly. They are Deeibe 766782, Dstwice 783295, and deeze 813354.  Thank you, this forum is filled with wonderful people!

dizydee

jsigrist

Apr-11

Please add me to the IOS Master Name Listing

delphi name is jsigrist

MC game name is Jaussie

thanks

Dinkbird

Apr-23

Please add me to the master list? Member name Dinkbird, game name MamaLove, ID number i2621831.

Msg 163.564 deleted