Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete MC Players list Add Me   Player Lists

Started 4/22/18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 141251 views.
chilpep

Nov-22

Hi Cyberfox277

Welcome to the castle.  I have added you to the PC master list.

Cyberfox277

Nov-26

Thank you so much relaxed Sorry about the delay, but I haven't been to the forum recently relaxed

OldPunk76

Nov-30

Hi. I am not too sure whether this is where I have to post to get added. I have just set up an Android MC game, although I have been playing on IOS for years. I am currently Billy no mates, apart from John, so would love some friends. My Android game id is a1375421 name Old Punk 77. Thank you x

In reply toRe: msg 1
nohzdyvve

Dec-1

hi!! if i could be added to the PC masterlist that'd be great!!

my in-game name is also nohzdyvve and my ID is 617171.

kat (vabreeze)

Dec-2

Hi Chilipep:

Please add my new feeder game Lorcan to the PC list.  Thank you

Kat

Mara1022

Dec-8

Hi chilipep!

I'm new here.  Please add me to the PC list, my forum name is Mara1022, in MC I play as Mara.  Thanks!

PapaDon71

Dec-9

I'd like to be added to the Master list. I play under the name Don. I've been playing for along time, still don't know if I'm even playing right but I enjoy it. I don't post very often because it always tells me my password is wrong and when I try to change it, it tells me I don't have enough characters. I might be getting old and senile but I can still count pass 6. Everyone stay safe.

chilpep

Dec-13

Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the Android master list.

chilpep

Dec-13

Welcome to the castle.  I have added you to the PC master list,