Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

misstracy22

11/3/20

With you with the Dyslexia, if that’s how you spell it. I’m not making fun, I really do struggle with words and letters. That’s why I like MC so much, lovely pictures. 
Tracy 

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

11/3/20

HEY I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT IS RIGHT,  BUT IT SEEMED TO BE ALSO I AM WAS BORN INTO A FAMILY THE LOSES THEIR SIGHT.  NEVER KNEW MY GRANDFATHER WHEN HE COULD SEE.  AND 9 OUT OF HIS 11 CHILDREN WENT BLIND.  NOT SURE THE NUMBER BUT A LOT OF MY 51 FIRST COUSINS HAVE LOST THEIR SIGHT.  SO I TRY TO KEEP GOING.  I HAVE BEEN LUCKIER THEN MOST OF THEM.   IN MY 70'S  AND CAN STILL SEE, NOT GOOD BUT I CAN SEE.   IT MAY BE BLURED BUT IF I CONCENTRATE I CAN MAKE OUT MOST WORDS.   THAT IS WHY I USE BIG TYPE.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/4/20

CHARLIE (charlieisr) said:

YES, I KNOW HOW TO ENLARGE THE TEXT.

I meant enlarge the text for viewing the entire forum, not just what you type.  But everything you see.

misstracy22

11/4/20

Sorry, I’m just being incredibly nosey here. Only ophthalmology was my area when I was working. What is the condition you have affecting your sight? If you don’t want to reply, just ignore me. It still interests me. 

Hugs, Tracy 

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

11/4/20

OF COURSE.   I GO TO ZOOM AND UP THE SIZE.

IT WAS JUST THAT MY EYES WERE VERY TIRED WHEN I READ THE POST.  I USUALLY ENLARGE THING I DON'T SEE WELL.  BUT I WAS DOING A QUICK LOOK THEN OFF TO BED.  GETTING SET FOR MC HAD OVER STRESSED MY EYES.  I USUALLY TAKE BREAKS EVERY 15 OR SO MIN. TO REST MY EYES.   BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET TO BED SO I STAYED AT IT TOO LONG. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/5/20

Glad you've got it figured out.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/16/20

Today's header is so ironic I can only laugh.

TinyFaerie
Staff

11/16/20

I second that.

Glad you back Jenifer!