Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I also loved the sun and blue skies.  Here in the eastern US it's not snow, but clouds and rain.  Rain, rain, rain.  Feels like my whole body is screaming for the warmth of those golden rays.

I KNOW THE FEELING.   CLOUDS AND HERE WE JUST KEEP HOPING WHAT COMES FROM THEM WILL BE CLEAR NOT WHITE.    WE HAVE HAD JUST ENOUGH SUN TO GET RID OF LAST NIGHTS SNOW. BUT NOT ENOUGH TO GET WARM BY.  I KNOW I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT WHENEVER IT POPS OUT.  BUT THE WIND IS STILL COLD. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-14

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (Lyrics)

Good old song of Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world.Subscribe

Love that song, it's one of my favorites.  Remember when it was played in a James Bond movie?  Loved it.

I CAN HEAR IT IN MY HEAD IN HIS GRAVEL VOICE.  

LOL, me too, I've been humming it all afternoon.

SharpEye1

Apr-15

I'm curious...Are you on the East coast then?  I'm in Maryland, 10 minutes from Annapolis and 3 miles to BWI airport.  We could visit one day when things are "normal" again!

KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-19

Flootie, 

A friend gave me that book by Lear as a house gift. Its quite old but I love it and read it often. 

KNIMtheToad

Flootie

Apr-20

Isn’t it marvellous? The illustrations, especially of the Jumblies, captured my childhood imagination. I like The Owl and the Pussycat, too, but The Jumblies is just wow!

Thanks for sharing...Far and Few