Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nona (Waldmeister)

9/28/19

I like your story, wonder if you ever told your dad.

Funny how people like rabbit when they think it's chicken and never say 'ooh, the poor birdie - I couldn't possibly eat that'.

misstracy22

9/28/19

Now you come to mention it I don’t remember anyone letting him know. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. Well I did hear a colleague of mind saying poor little fishes, she is now a happy vegan.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/29/19

September 30 to October 6th

• Mon 30th - Ask a stupid question day (that's every day!); Int. translation day; Extra Virgin Olive oil day; Mud pack day; Thunderbirds day; Rumi day

• Tue 1st - Int coffee day; Lincolnshire day; World Vegetarian day; CD Player day

• Wed 2nd - World Farm animals day; Name your car day; Custodial worker day; Random acts of Poetry day; Int day of Non-violence

• Thu 3rd - Techies day; Boyfriends day; Bring your bible to school day; Virus appreciation day

• Fri 4th - World Smile day; Vodka day; Ship in a bottle day; Taco day; World animal day; Kids Music day

• Sat 5th - World Teacher's day; Card making day; Chic Spy day; Balloons around the world day

• Sun 6th - Mad Hatter day; Badger day; Noodle day; Change a light day

October is also the Month of:

• Breast Cancer Awareness

• Mental Health

• Computer Learning

• Black Cat Awareness

• Dyslexia Awareness

• Cyber Security Awareness

• Family History

• Fire Prevention

• Canadian Library

• SUDEP Action (Epilepsy Awareness)

• ADHD Awareness

• Emotional Intelligence Awareness

• Fair Trade

• and Pizza

LvlSlgr

9/29/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Sat 5th - World Teacher's day;

You have to do teachers on Saturday. They  are so important!

My parents were teachers and my son and daughter-in-law are teachers. I always laugh and say it skipped a generation with me. However, most of the jobs I had required me to train new employees. And my last job, before retiring, was with a tax return preparation company that had a website that included online courses to learn how to prepare tax returns. In addition to my other responsibilities, I was the online instructor and answered all of the student questions.

Nona (Waldmeister)

9/29/19

Thursday is very uninspiring (and I am not going to appreciate a virus - not on that day nor any other!). Maybe you could go for black cats instead?

Friday is so much going on - my  favourite would be ship in a bottle.

Saturday: I agree that teachers are very important but may I say that they tend to be not very decorative... Balloons would make a prettier header.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

9/30/19

Thunderbirds! This brings fond memories of watching cartoons on Saturday morning. I couldn’t wait until the Thunderbirds next adventure!  

I have jury duty tomorrow, so I’m hoping for a day of international non-violence. 

Black cats are always welcome. catThey are especially vulnerable in the weeks before Halloween. 

misstracy22

10/1/19

Love it, just love it.

coffee is one of my ‘C’ s that are bad for me. The others are cake, chocolate, crisps, cookies, cheese and confectionary and any others anyone else can think of. That increases the girth line a little. Oh and concentrated alcohol in the name of single malt whiskey. All bad, bad, bad. So I don't have much!

Tracy