Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-23

Actually, so far this week they have all been behaving!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

Of course the punks refused to conform!

misstracy22

Oct-25

Of course. Now that is the norm.wink

misstracy22

Oct-26

Hi,

Now this is becoming a personal service. Do I get to choose? If so I think the last picture has my vote boom
I think today’s howling at the moon, is perfect. Captures the title beautifully. I do so love the moon when I can see it first_quarter_moon_with_face Also love the silhouette of the hound (dog, wolf).

Thank you.

Tracy

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-26

Not exactly personal.

We find and post our contributions and then Jen, who has a vast collection (and memory) of her own will select one.

It's as good as it gets however!

misstracy22

Oct-26

I prefer my my dream.
I agree with you, Jen has incredible knowledge and eye for detail. Plus great sense of humour. 

wink

Tracy

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-27

October 28th to November 3rd

• Mon 28th - Plush animal lovers day; Animation day

• Tue 29th - Internet day; Cat day

• Wed 30th - Checklist day; Haunted refrigerator night; Create a great funeral day (no, really); Candy corn day

• Thu 31st - HALLOWEEN!; (All that matters, really - however, it is also); Magic Day; Caramel Apple day

• Fri 1st - Cook for your pets day; World vegan day (feed them to your pets); French fried clam day; Vinegar day; Love your lawyer day (feed them to your neighbour's pets); Extra mile day; scented candle day

• Sat 2nd - Devilled egg day; Numbat day

• Sun 3rd - Sandwich day; Zero tasking day; Candy day; Jellyfish day; Cliche day; Housewife's day; Orphan Sunday

November is also the month of...

• Peanut Butter Lovers

• Pomegranates

• Manatee Awareness

• Native American Heritage

• Epilepsy Awareness

• Vegans

• Movember

• Adoption

• Novel Writing