Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Cold Is It??   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 1/26/19 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 15158 views.
In reply toRe: msg 120

THE CALENDAR MAY SAY IT IS FALL BUT THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BELIEVE IT.  IT IS 19 F HERE NOW. AND WE JUST GOT ANOTHER FOOT OF SNOW.  NOTHING IS MOVING OUTSIDE.  THE SIDE STREET AND SHEETS OF SNOW COVERED ICE.  EVEN MY SON IS NOT BRAVING THE STREETS IN HIS CAR.  HE TOOK MY TRUCK WHEN HE HAD TO GO OUT YESTERDAY.  4X4 AND HE WAS STILL SLIPPING SLIDING AND ALMOST SPUN OUT.  NOPE GOING NOWHERE TILL IT MELTS THE ICE TO SLUSH.  THEN MAYBE I WILL.  

STAY SAFE.  IT IS 22 DEGREES RIGHT NOW HERE IN NORTHERN MINNESOTA.  WE'VE BEEN UNDER A WINTER STORM WARNING SINCE YESTERDAY.  SO FAR WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN AS MUCH SNOW HERE AS THEY HAVE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE STATE.  HOWEVER, LOOKS LIKE MORE SNOW IN THE FORECAST FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.  LUCKILY I'M ON VACATION SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.  

KNOW THE FEELING.  THIS ONE IS GONE BUT THE NEXT IS DUE IN THUR. NIGHT.   HOPING THIS TIME THE WINDS DO NOT COME WITH IT.   THAT JUST MAKES A BAD STORM WORSE.   STAY WARM AND SAFE.  

I HAVE NOT LEFT THIS PLACE SINCE THE LAST STORM HIT.  AND DO NOT PLAN ON LEAVING TILL THE STREETS ARE IN BETTER SHAPE.  THAT MEANS WE NEED SUNSHINE AND LOTS OF IT. 

CHARLIE, HOPING YOU ARE WARM AND COZY. WE HAD 26 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT IN SANTA FE YESTERDAY, WITH WIND CHILLS IN SINGLE DIGITS! HARD TO BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO UNTIL SPRING. GLAD TO HAVE MY FIREPLACE AND LOTS OF WOOD!

GOT UP TO ABOVE FREEZING AND SUN TODAY, THAT WILL COME TO A SCREECHING HALT THIS AFTERNOON.  THE NEXT STORM IS COMING IN.  NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AS BAD AS THE LAST ONE.  I AM STILL NOT LEAVING THIS HILL.  THE STREET IS STILL ICE.  HOPE THAT WE GET SOME MELTING BY SUNDAY.  I DO LIKE TO GO TO LUNCH ON SUNDAY.  WILL BE NO ONE HERE DON'T COOK MUCH THESE DAYS.

WARM IN THE SUN BUT THE BLOODY WIND IS COLD.  IT MAY SHIFT ABOUT MIDNIGHT BUT IT WILL ALSO GO UP.  

WINTER CAME TOO EARLY THIS YEAR.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Annemaree

Dec-11

yes it is terrible here, today is only 39 degrees Celsius (102 F), tomorrow is going to be  40  degree Celsius  (104 F) and the weekend we are going be be enduring 45 degree Celsius (113 F).

Please forgive me if I am not around on the really hot days, my hobby and passion is my service to the volunteer Bush Fire Brigade and our fire season is already full swing

The last 3 nights my "neck of the woods" has been under Wind Chill Warnings.  The last 3 nights, with the wind chill factor, our temps have been in the minus 30s below zero.

LvlSlgr

Dec-12

Way, way, way too cold for me!