2506 messages in 73 discussions
Latest May-6 by LvlSlgr
Latest Apr-23 by kthreads
Latest May-3 by Honeyphan
9357 messages in 636 discussions
Latest May-11 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest May-9 by Grandma (oldgrandma)
Latest May-7 by bajon
Latest May-11 by NorryUK SantaFairy (Norry6)
Latest May-10 by GuinevereW
Latest May-4 by oiuoiu321
Latest May-4 by katiek2
Latest May-2 by oiuoiu321
Latest Apr-30 by oiuoiu321
Latest Apr-30 by datsalotta
778 messages in 76 discussions
Latest May-10 by AEGram
5797 messages in 513 discussions
Latest Apr-25 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Apr-13 by katiek2
Latest 1:06 AM by pclark200
Latest May-11 by Bemused12
Latest May-8 by ladyalice
Latest May-5 by Playbelle
Latest May-2 by katiek2
Latest May-1 by Robert (amf368)
Latest Apr-29 by AEGram
3779 messages in 210 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest May-11 by Tannie2018
Latest May-9 by LvlSlgr
Latest May-8 by AEGram
Latest May-6 by Di (amina046)
Latest May-3 by RuthieB
65205 messages in 18 discussions
Latest 5:27 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 3:54 AM by PTG (anotherPTG)
Latest May-11 by LvlSlgr
Latest May-8 by Myelle (Myelle01)
5924 messages in 20 discussions
Latest May-7 by CHARLIE (charlieisr)
Latest May-2 by Grimwald
Latest Apr-28 by Myelle (Myelle01)
6666 messages in 769 discussions
Latest May-11 by Energyworker
Latest May-10 by Noni (Nonisgame2)
Latest May-8 by AEGram
Latest May-7 by Riddler (Riddler01)
Latest Apr-30 by Moonki
979 messages in 15 discussions
Latest 5/19/19 by chilpep
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest 4/29/18 by chilpep
Latest Apr-29 by mnmmomma
158 messages in 1 discussions
Latest May-5 by kthreads
3812 messages in 85 discussions
Latest 11/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest May-6 by Oodie (Oodeveer)
Latest Apr-30 by LvlSlgr
1589 messages in 96 discussions
Latest May-5 by LvlSlgr
20520 messages in 1310 discussions
Latest Apr-30 by Debbie (Debbie1845)
3258 messages in 107 discussions
3442 messages in 77 discussionsMore
I have 2 questions, please...
1. One of my friends has an orange tabby for a pet. Was this a one-time achievement, or is this pet available... somehow??
2. How do I do a screenshot in the PC version of MC so that I may use it in a posting in this forum, or on the FB page??
Spring cleaning in progress - moved to Gifts, wishes and random pleas for help. x
1. The orange tabby was from the tournament play (which is now discontinued).
2. On my PC I used to be able to just hit the PrntScr button to take a screenshot, but after an update I was unable to do it that way. Now I have to hit the Windows key and then the PrntScr button. It then goes into my Screenshots folder. Others may chime in to give other ways to do this.
Hope this helps...…………..
If you are one of those players like me who can't play MC in window mode then you will need the program FRAPS for taking screenshots. They have a limited free version which is sufficient for this purpose. There may be other apps out there which do the job but many don't work and FRAPS does.
I play in windowed mode and I use the Snipping Tool to capture whatever part of the screen I want. Then, depending on what I want to post, I paste the pic into Word and "adjust" it...size, brightness, sharpness, etc.
On my version of Windows 10, it is the windows key and g to bring up the menu for a picture (screenshot) or a video.
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?