Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for PC   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 85031 views.
Tannie2018

Oct-5

Sadie:

I believe we use to be friends on your lost game. I had sent me a request, but because of your generic avatar and unusual name, I was afraid you could be a hacker or some such thing, so I deleted you. So sorry. I have sent a friend request to you, if you are interested in becoming friends again.

I might have a few old event items, but not sure until I see your list.

zebragrevy

Oct-5

Did your download work?

In reply toRe: msg 118
Tannie2018

Oct-5

Please add me as an event friend. I lost my game today, so I have very little of anything to trade. I'm hoping the even will give me enough gold to buy the things I will need in order to finish the Castle Challenge.

Tanee

LvlSlgr

Oct-5

Tannie, I saw where someone else posted they uninstalled and reinstalled their game and it worked.  The only thing is that person didn't say exactly what kind of problems she had earlier. You might try asking her about that. 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/4473/54

9:02 PM

All I can say is to uninstall and reinstall your game. I just did it and now I am moving on in the game with no problems.

Skittles

PapaDon71

Oct-6

I updated yesterday and lost everything, tried the uninstall and install and it started me at level one. I've been playing for 5-6 years and am to old to be starting from square one, any suggestions on recovering my old game. It's very frustrating to lose your friends, coins, inventory, ect. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I'll go ahead and re-drop my user ID, I'm fairly certain it's somewhere in the back pages of the PC Friends thread but anyway (good blues traveler song):

-779010 (PC)

Msg 176.144 deleted
Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-9

Hi DON, confused

I noticed that you had disappeared off my games.  So sorry this had to happen to you - to anyone.  All the threads I have been reading say to contact Elephant Games and some say contact BigFish.  Look for the threads in the Friends/ Technical Issues folders.  Sorry I can not help further.  I do hope this issue is resolved quickly so we can all get back to playing the game we love.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Unfortunately you're not the only player experiencing issues with this last update. Elephant Games is aware of these problems and are working on a fix. You'll find the discussions here:

updates (delphiforums.com) starting with msg 24

New Update on 10/4 (delphiforums.com)

If I were you I would contact both Elephant Games and Big Fish Games, you'll find how to contact them here (starting with Msg 14):

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! [midnightcastle 312.1] (delphiforums.com)

In reply toRe: msg 145
Tannie2018

Oct-9

I'm looking for event friends only to share event rooms. Please add me if you are looking for event friends. Tanee 601436