Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for Andriod   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 21224 views.
In reply toRe: msg 42
Susanna502MC

Oct-30

I have my Susanna and Juliana android games on break, but as soon as the event starts I will go in to change the private room to whatever is useful. I am waiting for my Susanna game to be transferred to my new tablet (Susanna new) which is active, but only on Level 14.

Greyfox (Woakus)

Nov-4

Greetings! New android player here, looking for friends. ID a1369078. Looking for event friends and long term friends. Playing as GreyFox2, level 18 for now. Have been playing on iPad since near the beginning of the castle, at level 102. Just got a new phone, thought I would start the adventure over on a different platform.

Susanna502MC

Nov-4

Just sent you an invite for my Susanna game. It is only at Level 14, but waiting for a transfer of my old game which is Level 90.

In reply toRe: msg 46
Cambio48 (Kambio)

Nov-5

Hello All, I am looking for friends for the Halloween Event   -  Please add    screen name is Cambio    and userid is     a643700

I am not sure how we are working the 3 different active rooms so I will leave mine on the newest Halloween room until we hear otherwise

thank you !   

In reply toRe: msg 47
Robert (amf368)

Nov-7

I have four active and one inactive Android games- The fifth game was transferred to a new device. If you need just a room to play for coins. The fifth game is a1123056/moved-new id. If you want and are not already a friend of Pretty2 you can send a invite to the id listed. There is no wishlist and the game is on halloween room two.  I am going to try to keep the device alive through the spring event 2021.  

AKSnowBunny

Nov-9

Thank you Robert!

I too have a few accounts and anyone is welcome to invite for events:

A1125302 

A905884

A1356032

Have fun hunting everyone.