Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 49166 views.
AndreaSOS

Oct-9

DonnaAmelia said:

i1490626

hi Donna, I sent a request. Im back playing after some health issues. Please accept my request. 

do you know when the Halloween event starts?Andrea

??anyone else that would like to send me an invite, my ID is i1474405.??

AndreaSOS

Oct-9

When does the event start?

Andrea

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-9

We never know what day but here is a link to a thread where AEgram has listed all the dates it has started in the past. It's at the end of the thread.

EVENTS

DonnaAmelia

Oct-9

Hello Andrea

No one know, when an event starts. Suddenly it’s there. 
Have fun in the Castle.  Greetings from Denmark

Donna Amelia

marbur220

Oct-10

Andrea - 

I sent you an invite if you are still looking to add friends.

Stay well...mask up...Namaste 

Marianne

GrammaQT

Oct-11

Hi DonnaAmelia I sent you a friend invite.  My player name is TinaQ i2796874, & I’m level 25.  Hope to see you at the castle.

GrammaQT

Oct-11

Hi Tawny.  My player name is TinaQ i2796874.  I’m level 25.  Sending you an invite.  Let’s storm the castle!

GrammaQT

Oct-11

Hi Andrea, I sent you an invitation.  My player name is TinaQ, I’m level 25 I’d is i12796874.  Let’s storm the castle!

In reply toRe: msg 115
Eaglebeak904

Oct-12

Can anyone give hints on how to get pet medallions?  Ya I know that is the third challenge in the event but my game only told me about the event TODAY so I have to do 15 days ASAP.  So any help will be appreciated.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-12

Daily Quests, feed pets, iron chests are more likely to give meds but sometimes get lucky on other ones. That's all I can think of right now.