Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 49271 views.
In reply toRe: msg 117
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-12

Sending invites to

TinaQ

Tawny

DonnaAmelia

Andrea

From TLB2 and Twinkle

AndreaSOS

Oct-13

Thank you. I just got the event today & I’vebeen checking every day. I see I’m way behind now. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-13

The Fall/Halloween Event hasn't started yet. You might be thinking the castle challenge?

AndreaSOS

Oct-13

Oh, I guess it’s the castle challenge I just got today. I saw someone else posted the same thing. 

misstracy22

Oct-13

Hi, 

Welcome back, I’ve missed you. 

Debbie has posted about this, on the Consortium Directory - Seek Help/Donate thread. 
Msg 97 of 98. This explains and offers help if you need it. Please do have a look. 

Glad your feeling better and able to play in the castle.

Hugs Tracy octopus

Eaglebeak904

Oct-13

Thanks so much for the quick response.  I took your advice and you are right.  I got them by doing daily quests.  It gave me either 1 or 2 medals EVERY time.  Unfortunately I don’t believe I can catch up at this time so just gonna do what I can and hope we get a Halloween challenge this year.

Thanks again,

Pammy

AussieSweet

Oct-19

I am sending you an invite as well, if you would like more friends :)

Also sending invites to DonnaAmelia and Andrea

In reply toRe: msg 125
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-19

Seeking iOS Friends and Players, for a dear friend who lost most of her friends during the “glitch”. 

She is a wonderful player as well as a sweet friend. She needs friends, both for regular gifting and most definitely with the upcoming Event!! 

If you PM me and are able to befriend this lovely ladydancer, I will provide you with the Game ID information necessary.

Thank you so very much in advance  for all of your help!!

I am truly grateful!!

Stay safe and well!! 

Debbie two_hearts ~ Consortium Leader 

Vixyish

Oct-22

Hello, I'm on ios and I love adding new friends! My code is i2746127, username Vixy. Happy Halloween!