Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 50082 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-22

What absolutely fantastic enthusiasm star2dizzy you have!!

If you send me a PM I will send you this lovely princess lady’s game ID info so you may send her an invite.

Thank you so very ,very much. You have such a giving, spirit, and nature about you!!

Please stay safe and well!!

Debbie two_hearts

VickiY

Oct-25

Hi Tawny, I'll send you an invite. I play as Vicki.

VickiY

Oct-25

Hi Andrea, I sent you an invite. I play as Vicki.

In reply toRe: msg 119
Fallonit

Oct-25

Hello everyone,

I still have not heard back from BF about my lost game and we will be heading into the Halloween SE anytime now. I would love some new friends to see me through the event and beyond.

My game ID is i2806822 listed as Where is my GAME

Thanks all,

~Lisa

NiaMCA (atheym)

Oct-26

Hello, 

Sorry to hear about your game In the meantime, I invited you. My ID is i673848  I’m Golden.

Fallonit

Oct-27

Thanks for the invite and for the gift you sent as well. I appreciate it. 
SYATC

~Lisa

iBiff

Nov-4

I posted over on the IOS friends thread, but I'll also post here: If people are looking to add friends just for the room, I will accept any new invitations. In past events I have cycled through that season's rooms, roughly every 8 hours, though I tend to favor the new room at the beginning of the event and the room with the multiple HOS's towards the end of the event.

If you have gifting needs feel free to PM, though I already have more active friends than I can get to everyday anyway.

My friend code is i2496774

Thanks and have a great Fall Event!

-IBiff

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Lisa...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi Tawny......sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

Nov-4

Hi Andrea....sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)