Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 55692 views.
Racquetba11

Nov-7

Thanks Kate! My game hadn’t updated and I was getting frustrated waiting for it. I just got the update from the App Store as you suggested. Thanks again.

I’m also looking for event friends. I play as Racquetball (ID i2391107) 

Lauren 

KatieAn56

Nov-8

You're welcome Lauren. Glad I could help.  Sent you an invite....hope to see you in the castle. :)

Kate

NoShoeLaces

Nov-15

iBiff Vicki — Christmas room during the Halloween event ????

Di (amina046)

Nov-15

I sent a PM to ibiff about this. Don’t know what happened.

Di (amina046)

Nov-15

Now back at halloween 1

NoShoeLaces

Nov-15

Must’ve been a boo-boo !!  wink

Fallonit

Nov-18

I also have a friend displaying Christmas room. The next day it changed to another Christmas room and has been there for a couple days. 

AZPOTTER, Change your room please. 

I’m puzzled about why some of my friends keep only the newest room up rather than rotating through all three.   Since events are a great time for lower level players to maximize items and coins it would be helpful to have more than one HOS available to them.  If I’m missing something please tell me the rationale.  Otherwise I’ll probably reluctantly start deleting those friends.

Robinj18

Nov-23

I don’t really know the answer, I find that frustrating. I would prefer if people used the room with the 3 HOS instead of switching around. That way I can definitely get 750 points everyday from them.

I have been desperately waiting for the event to start. Up to now my game automatically updated. Yesterday I figured out some people had updated and I was behind. I went to the help section and they told me to download the Big Fish app and update from there. My point is that I *just* figured it out. I appreciate the friends who didn’t give up on me. I have 6 friends that must be in the same situation.

I sent you a private message.  Did you see it?