Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 36508 views.

Working my way down the list, so card guard is next. Nearly there. Just gathering components to craft the wreath of spring. 

Well, I have lots of flowers for you. cherry_blossomhibiscussunflowerrelaxed

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/22/18

Have these been linked to the Welcome page?

Image result for halloween joke

TinyFaerie
Staff

10/22/18

Yes they were when we were putting it together I double checked to make sure and they were there.

Debchet

10/23/18

Hi April! I keep about 60 regular friend and that’s enough for me 

except when we have a special room event.  Even then, more than 60 can be pretty daunting.  You have to do what works best for you!

hugs!

debchet

Hi Debchet, 

Thank you. 40 regular friends is working well for me, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Fall room, and hopefully I can add some more seasonal friends. 

Hugs

April

AKSnowBunny

10/23/18

Hi -

How do you keep track of event friends and all year long friends?

This is my first post so hopefully I'm doing it right.

Hi AK Snow Bunny,

Welcome to the forum. You posted perfectly.

I’m a bit of a novice in game and forum, but everyone on here is very friendly and informative, so you will probably get a range of different answers. 

I myself keep an excel spreadsheet, with the names of my friends in the left most column, and then Monday to Sunday columns, with give and receive.

Name Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Give Rec Giv Rec Give Rec Giv Rec Giv Rec Giv Rec Giv Rec
John

Something a bit like this.

I only have about 40 friends in total, so I keep both regular and seasonal on my list, but everyone has their own style. I suggest, waiting for a few replies, and then picking what works best for you. 

Above all, have lots of fun! relaxed

I have a list of all my friends game names & id #s - very helpful if you ever lose your game & need to reinvite them! 

The 1st section is for regular gifting friends. 

The 2nd section is for SE (special event) non-gifting friends.  

Sometimes a SE friend will become a regular gifting friend. They then get cut & pasted to the 1st list. 

After the events end, it makes it simple to know who to delete. 

And you always know who your really good friends are.