Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 36507 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

10/27/18

Hullo!  I’m sending invites to both ID’s!  See ya soon!

AnnaLeaJo

10/27/18

I second AuntieRoo’s most kind dispositionrelaxed

I get so nervous at “To Gift or Not to Gift” during events that I usually mess it up...as I already did for this oneunamused

I’m still learning this forum structure & I’ll look back at my new FE friends posts & see if they specifically requested to not be gifted but definitely PM me to stop if I keep on doing it or just put me in the trash...speak_no_evil

Fallonit

10/28/18

No worries, relaxed  With so many new friends I may need to consider gifting in alphabetical order in order to make sure i get everyone. 

Elsaemerald

10/28/18

I don’t have any hard rules but if a friend sends me a gift I reciprocate if I can regardless of whether they are an event friend or a long time close buddy. I have many good friends that started out as event friends so I’m happy to always leave that door open. Some friends gift every day some it’s once every few months — like just giving a wave to say “I’m here”. 

And, have no fear, AnnaLJ, I’m not putting you in the trash monkey

Invited you...glad to have you as a friend!

madelineL

10/28/18

Hello,

I am also a bit confused on the seasonal gifting etiquette. I was not expecting any gifts from anyone seasonal. I would like to reciprocate if I have the items they are looking for. If the person would rather not receive a gift, they also can pm me, I don't mind. I would rather do what they prefer. I did make a spreadsheet as suggested earlier in the forum. It is working, thank you so much for the suggestion. 

If im doing what a friend would rather me not do, please pm me so I can add it to my spreadsheet to keep you happy ;)

Madeline

Hi Madeline, I have added you to my SE only (meaning no gifting) list. Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I get confused who needs help with pets & who just wants HOS access. It's not just the hair getting grey - it's the brain cells! If I forget & send you a gift, please don't worry about it - it's probably either 4:AM & I can't sleep & can barely see who I'm gifting, or a senior moment. 

madelineL

10/28/18

No problem, I am still new to the game. I'm sure I'm messing stuff up and going to send stuff to people that are on the seasonal list. I am really sorry to those that I do. Anyone can pm me, I'll make sure to highlight them on my spreadsheet, hopefully that will keep me from doing it again. 

• Edited October 29, 2018 9:42 am  by  madelineL
In reply toRe: msg 67
Aurora (Aurora378)

10/29/18

To Friends of Metro:

Thank you so much for adding me as a Fall Event friend, with no return gifting expected. Normally, I would just not send gifts to keep the whole issue simple. But "Metro" is a third game that I've started, and at Level 13, the only way that I can craft the Fall pets is to send gifts in order to earn the postcards. There is no obligation for you to return these gifts.

However, I am also playing the Castle Challenges, so on swapping days, I am happy to swap, for example, as I just did for the Ginger once I got with the program and remembered to do so!

Bottom line: gift or don't gift ... it's your choice ... no obligations! Have fun stormin' the Castle!

Aurora/Z4L, aka Zest4Life/Metro