Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Event Friends for IOS   Friends

Started 4/23/18 by TinyFaerie; 31283 views.

Thank you Aurora/Z4Life/Metro

All gifts are gladly received, and I am happy to help where I can. 

I can’t believe you have 3 on the go now. I can see the benefits of more games but I am bamboozled with just one lol. 

Good luck on all for the CC’s. 

Aurora (Aurora378)

10/30/18

Don't be too impressed ... my Aurora game gets most of my attention. The other two are really feeder games that I'm using to send Ice Breaths and to rebalance my airships when they get seriously out of whack. If I have time, I play the Castle Challenges and level up a bit. Could take me the next 15 years to make a lot of progress on the two baby games, lol!

nibbler62

10/31/18

Hey looking for seasonal friends only (no gifting please); please send me an invite. My game ID is i2614041 iOS

Thank you everyone 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

10/31/18

Hullo nibbler and welcome!  I just sent you an invite!

nibbler62

10/31/18

Thanks, added you 

Joann1of9

11/4/18

Hello Nibbler.  I thought if you didn’t want gifts all you have to do is empty your wish list.  I thank you for friending me and I have noted on my spread sheet no gifts.

Merry1043

11/9/18

Merry 775125  I wil not expect any gifts from you

Hi Merry,

I tried to add you, but nothing comes up under that number. Do you play on computer? I play on iPad. 

With this game, like can only friend like, so if you play on computer (PC), you can only friend others who play on PC. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

April

TinyFaerie
Staff

11/9/18

Merry your on PC according to your code.

Here is the link to post for Halloween Friends on PC

lynnthedemon

11/14/18

Hi, I've recently just joined mc and need some friends, hopefully longer than just seasonal. My id  is i2681385 thankyou