Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 30 Pet Medallions    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 3/27/19 by Katijay (Katijay46); 16794 views.
ShaSha (Myhashen)

Apr-6

Thanks to everyone for sharing.  I needed a memory jog regarding the pet medallions.  I try to do only daily quests that don't involve air ships because there are always friends who need some and because every CC requires too many of them.  I won't ever get the awards for those!  Thanks again, ShaSha

In reply toRe: msg 22
ShaSha (Myhashen)

Apr-6

How did all of you get to day 3 of this CC?  I only got the update yesterday and can't even start the morphing object (day 2) part until 6 pm CDT.  (Some of you are always a day ahead of me but only 1 day, not 2.  

ShaSha 

LvlSlgr

Apr-6

ShaSha,

This thread about "Get 30 Pet Medallions" was started in 2019 and is for another CC back in 2019.

Also notice it states "30 Pet Medallions" and the one for day 3 of the current CC is only for 20 pet medallions.

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Apr-6

Thanks, LvlSlgr.  I didn't even think about looking at the dates.  :0)

Playbelle

Apr-6

I've seen several people say that only the wood and iron chests might give you pet medallions, but I've often received the medallions from crystal chests (the ones you might get from pets that need exotic pet food).  Sometimes I've received 2 or even 3 pet medallions from a crystal chest. I've also received pet medallions from a silver chest, but that's been rare. I can't remember ever getting pet medallions from a gold chest though.

In general, I'd say that I'm most likely to get the pet medallions from wood or iron chests, but at least in my experience they aren't the only possibilities. So the crystal and even silver chests are definitely worth a try if you're down to the wire.

Playbelle

Apr-7

Another reminder for everyone:

If you want to see what the odds are for getting a certain type of chest (wood, iron, etc.), you can do that before you select a pet:

1. Click on the pet you are thinking of using.  You'll see a picture of the types of chests that pet might deliver.

2. Hover over each chest to see the percentage of chance that the pet will deliver that one (30%, 50%, 70%, etc.).

3. When you find a pet that gives the best chance of delivering the type of chest you want, click "Set" as usual to select that pet.

Good luck everyone!  Hope you all get lots of DQs without airship requests!

I only got the update yesterday, my Thursday, but I am already up to Challenge 3.   Once I had beaten Russell in challenge 1, I was able to 2 the second one.  This I have done in other challenges when I have been away for a few days when the challenge started with no access to the computer.

I believe, if I am wrong others will put me right, I was able to do this because it was the third day of the challenge when I started doing it.

If I had started on the 1st day, I would have had to wait until the new day to do the second part.  

Hope this makes sense to you.

CarSch

Apr-8

Spend down the pet medallions by buying pet food. Then when you use gems to purchase more pet medallions they count toward the 20. 

Lesboop52

Apr-27

SMH!  Wait! I've been playing all these years and never knew I could buy pet medallions with gems???  For real?  I honestly thought the Daily Quests were the only way to get those elusive medallions.  I wish there was one big inclusive guide to this game that we could easily refer to.