Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 66427 views.

PC Consortium Members & Friends,

We are seeking help on behalf of our friend and fellow PC player pjck. She is in need of the Little Raven Eggs. So she may craft the adorable little pet!! 

If you have extras in your inventory and are able to help please PM me for her game information, so you may send an invitation. 

Thank you so very much for your continued contributions and generosity!!  innocent

Debbie 

PenWeb

Nov-9

Haven't discovered how to PM , but am willing to help pjck with raven eggs. Will you please PM me?

Nell, Nell2, OneCent, GMA, PennyB

You are Phenomenal !! Thank you so much!!  kissing_heart
PM on its way!! 

Debbie

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-10

I would help but I dont have raven eggs. I have tons from this event of everything. If anyone needs ghosts traps I have over 300 of them

Msg 195.261 deleted
HMH (breezyhmh)

Nov-20

Debbie,

I'm not sure if pjck has gotten all the Raven eggs needed yet, but I can help her, or any other castle member in need of these. I also just went through and made sure that all of the PC Consortium members are on my Friends list so I can assist in that manner as well (there were a couple that I had missed before for some reason).

In reply toRe: msg 1
polarismc

Nov-21

Hi all,

My iPad was misbehaving so I missed half the Halloween event and lost my friends list in the restore. I’ve made a few more friends but most people don’t seem to have the new Halloween room up so I’m not able to get the new pet eggs... would really appreciate making friends with anyone who is sharing the new room and/or has the eggs to spare. i2750036 Polaris lvl 63

• Edited November 21, 2019 6:16 pm  by  polarismc
attie1234

Nov-21

Hi Polaris. I will send an invite to both my games (Attie & Benit). I have extra eggs and also I am still rotating rooms every 12 or so hours. Welcome and have fun! dancer Attie

edited to add.....please no need to gift back. :-)

• Edited November 21, 2019 7:45 pm  by  attie1234
datsalotta

Nov-21

Hey HMH ! pjck has completed Raven Eggs and taken them off the wish list YAY. A couple of players have avatar messages with congrats for pjck Awesome!

datsalotta Eggs

datsalotta

Nov-21

Hey polaris !! I will send invite tonight. I'm Consortium Santa so have alotta Eggs and other Event items to help you with. I also have 130 friends but will get to you. Helps me if you say something on your avatar like "eggs" or something

datsalotta eggs & friends ((-: