Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Master Name Listing - PC    Player Lists

Started 5/19/19 by chilpep; 6158 views.
Siberlene

Oct-20

Please add me to the PC player list.

Siber 

Game ID 442773

When I click on Player List nothing happens. 

chilpep

Oct-22

Hi Siberlene

Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the PC master list.

When you Click on Players Lists Heading (712 messages in 7 discussions) the 7 discussions in that folder should show right underneath it.  Right now the discussions are: Master Name Listing - PC, Master Name Listing - Android, Master Name Listing - IOS, Complete MC Players list Add Me, Corrections To Master Name Lists, Please add me to the MC Players list PC and Should Player ID's Be Added to the Players Lists?  You would then have to click on one of the discussions to open it.  Hope this helps

• Edited October 22, 2019 7:02 pm  by  chilpep
GaviTn

Oct-29

place add me to the game list GaviTn 822348, if the game ever downloads on my computer.  out of power for about 30 hrs, now nothing works properly, uninstalled Midnight Castle to reinstall it to see if that would help, GUESS WHAT now it won't install again. Such is life

GaviTn

chilpep

Oct-29

Hi GaviTn

Welcome to the disrupted/distressed castle!

I have added you to the PC master list.

Here's hoping your reinstall works soon.  I'm sure you've turned off computer after uninstalling game, cleared cache, all that fun stuff.