Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

**SPOILER ALERT** New Interactives as of 7-25-19   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 7/26/19 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 10555 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

7/28/19

I have not been able to find this! On PC and iPad.

Driving me crazy trying to see what it is!! weary

In reply toRe: msg 2
AEGram

7/28/19

AEGram said:

Castle: … Knights next  to Castle Gates …

Kraken in Mirror Lake Dark Tower: …Guest Room floor …

Library (although I can’t get this particular one to work) …

Dark Portal …..statue of lady with bow and arrow Harbor: …

Captain’s Bridge, steps … Cargo Hold, barrel

Fairy Forest: …Museum of Tales, Lantern

Ok.....the above was posted in a previous post I made.....others have listed some more, plus I found some that haven't been mentioned here. 

This is the list of the things that have been mentioned so far (Please note that only sometimes will the message show, so you may have to do it several times to see the message):

CASTLE
Knights – message presents at top when clicked
Kraken – 2 different messages present at top when clicked

CLOUD CITY – Commercial District
Rope below Book Lover’s Shop ….with message 

DARK TOWER
Guest Room – Floor change…..and message 
Library – Click candle lantern ….and message 
Dark Tower – Click bow being held by Portal Guard ….. and message

HARBOR
Captain’s Bridge – Click stairs on left ….and message
Cargo Hold – Click barrel on bottom left (I have never seen a message on this one)

FAIRY FOREST
Museum of Tales – Click lantern (I haven’t seen any associated message on this one either)
(The Black Butterflies also fly away from the chair, but that was an interactive that was introduced when that scene was created….It’s already been listed in the Interactives Thread)

EAST
Hall of Creation – Click bottom of curtain next to Tentacles Out ….message
Magic Council Chamber – Click right side of chain holding Code of Unbreakable Rules ….message -----(No one has reported this one yet)

BONE KINGDOM
***Ballroom – Ghost Couple (different reaction when they disappear than before) …message
…..then click on what happens when they disappear…..message
***King’s Crypt – Click Columns (I haven’t seen any message on this one)
***Road to Ghost Town – Click building that is the entrance to Ghost Town Square ….message---(No one has reported this one yet)

Note: …..this isn’t an interactive, but I noticed that the bottom of the Bone King Statue(Ballroom) has been changed……the  entrance to the Cursed House (Creepy Street) has also been changed, as well as the bottom portion around the Magic Circle HOS (Grim Cellar).

NORTHERN ISLANDS
Island Shore – Dragon head of Drakkar ….message
Sacred Grove – Click tree to the right of Valkyrie …message---(No one has reported this one yet)

Ice Hall – Inside Dragon Skeleton HOS ….. Click spikes on left side of dragon’s head …message

Please let me know if there are any that have been missed......I'm hoping to get these added to the Interactive Thread in the next few days. When they're added, I'll also list the wording on the messages I've seen.

AEGram

7/28/19

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

I have not been able to find this! On PC and iPad. Driving me crazy trying to see what it is!!

If you're referring to the rope in the Commercial District........First, there is the man at the very top that has been tugging on a rope with a bundle at the bottom since that page was created. He never does get that bundle to rise, and they haven't changed that one.......However, look just below that and you will see a straight rope hanging down (you only see the rope). It is just below and to the right of the Book Lover's Shop (just above the entrance to the Craftsman District) ..... the rope is hanging a little to the right of this entrance. 

For those who haven't been able to see the message, it says: [SPOILER] Oops, I hope there wasn't someone on the other end...  [END SPOILER]

pclark200

7/28/19

Thank you so much for doing this!!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

7/28/19

OK, I found it.. what is referred to as a rope, looks like a stick to me and a tiny rope under. Hard to see But got it.

And YES! Thanks for all your hard work on finding and recording all these!

Bone Kingdom - click on the glowing red eye of skull - didn't see a message

also, in ballroom there is another ghost girl (I think) to the right of the couple - she just disappears.

Theo (TheoMC)

7/28/19

AEGram said:

***King’s Crypt – Click Columns (I haven’t seen any message on this one)

The message is (more or less) [spoiler] Woah! Hopefully it wasn't because of me! [/spoiler]

These adds are really fun! I love the portal guard one!

AEGram

7/28/19

Angel_Pat (MCAngelPat) said:

Bone Kingdom - click on the glowing red eye of skull - didn't see a message also, in ballroom there is another ghost girl (I think) to the right of the couple - she just disappears.

Neither of these are new, they were in the original update. So they've already been listed in the Interactive Thread.

In addition, in Ballroom......you can click on the bats at the top of the page......they "did their thing" when the Ballroom was originally created as well......although, I do think there was a slight modification to show one getting closer to the screen.

AEGram

7/28/19

Theo (TheoMC) said:

The message is (more or less) [spoiler] Woah! Hopefully it wasn't because of me! [/spoiler] These adds are really fun! I love the portal guard one!

THANKS!!!!! I figure there's probably a message on all of these new changes, but some just don't come up......that leaves only the "possible" message needed for clicking on the lantern in the Fairy Forest - Museum of Tales

In reply toRe: msg 24
AEGram

7/28/19

I have now updated the Interactives Thread with the above information......

For those who want to access that thread, it's linked to Jenifer's COMPLETE INDEX - Tips, Tricks and Guides thread.

Or, you can go there directly by clicking here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/193/1

When you notice some interactive:

1. Check the Interactives Thread to see if it's already posted .... they're listed by area to make them easier to locate and be more organized.

2. If you see something in the game that isn't listed in that thread, please, please, please.....post the question/comment to this thread or send me a PM so we can keep the Interactives Thread clean for updates and for others to be able to find stuff without wading through a bunch of extra comments....

Thanks for everyone posting in this thread!!!! Many of these things I would NEVER have found if you hadn't mentioned them!