Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update on Lost Midnight Castle Game   Technical Issues

Started 8/5/19 by Darlene2436; 6731 views.
GaviTn

May-26

We are friends on Midnight castle can you tell me what level I was on???

Gavio-Tn 822345

LvlSlgr

May-26

GaviTn said:

We are friends on Midnight castle can you tell me what level I was on???

Currently I show you at level 102.

GaviTn

May-26

thank you, now can you tell me how I level up to #106, please

LvlSlgr

May-26

First thing is I need to know if you have the latest update. This would have been just prior to the Spring Event. Were you able to participate in the Spring Event which started on Mar. 27? If so, then you have the latest update.

If you click on Prof. Pinfeathers on the left just below your avatar, what do you see?

GaviTn

May-27

ok, well then there now, thigs were going real well, leveled up to #106 and was to talking the Genie, had two more questions and the Genie would have been finished, is this as far as we go for now, Oh, Pinfeathers keeps telling me to talk to Genie.

Gavi-Tn #822345

LvlSlgr

May-27

Gavi, that's as far as the current update takes us. The following is from the MC Game Guide thread in the forum by AEGram - 

LEVEL 106
Genie - Visit Jewels Table & Look in Gnome Safe
Genie - Check out Old Turnstile & Example of Bravery (3500) 
Genie - I have nothing for you right now. Take your wishes elsewhere.            617/8480 into level

This brings us up to date with all of the character quests. When new game content is released, I will erase this post and continue with the Level 106 character quests .... 

You can always find how far the latest update takes you by checking the following -

In the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder (on the left-hand side) you will see a folder called "COMPLETE INDEX - Tips, Tricks and Guides". Click on that. 

This opens a new window (at least it does for me) for that thread/discussion. Next click on the "Complete Midnight Castle Game Guide" link in red. 

Again, this opens a new window for that discussion -

At this point click on the last page - in this case it's 12.  When you get to the last page scroll to the bottom to see information about the last update. 

AEGram does a fantastic job of keeping us all aware whenever we have an update.

Good luck!

GaviTn

May-28

a good morning to you and thank you for all the help, do have a good day

LvlSlgr

May-28

You're welcome, Gavin!

GaviTn

May-28

HI, its me again, to get the new 2 eggs, I don't have anything flying around in the rooms, where do I find them, thank you 

GaviTn

May-30

I don't have a multi-colored egg to put on my wish list, can you help

Gavi-Tn 822345