Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WeeSam can't access Castle anymore. Had enough.   Friends

Started 8/9/19 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 8569 views.
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/21/19

Just checked ~ AND I SEE DARLENE BACK UP TO LEVEL 93! YAY!!!!!

I've PM'd you my cell number . . . happy to walk you through making a backup of your MC progress in real time. It REALLY only takes a few clicks and maybe ONE MINUTE!!!

And if you ever need to restore your game yourself again, I can walk you through that as well.

YOU CAN DO THIS DARLENE!!!!

XXOOXXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

P.S.  As far as backing up your ENTIRE PC (which is always a good thing to do occasionally) you will need to acquire an external storage of some kind, with capacity LARGER than the total space you are using on your computer.  External Hard Drive, Cloud Storage, Flask Drive  So, say, if you've got 200 Gig to back up, and will likely make a few FULL backups over time, I would say, a 1TB Storage would be adequate.  That'll cost you $100 for an External Hard Drive.  Cloud Storage can be waaay less expensive, but I prefer to have something I can cold in my hot little hands.  Your choice.

In the meantime, for backing up just your MC progress (and maybe your tresured pictures & documets) you should get at 12G (or larger) Flash Drive.  They are dirt cheap.  Make a label for it and keep it in a safe place. Some come with keychain loops.  

Darlene2436

8/21/19

Thank you so much for all you help and mostly all the support. I was getting a little worried that they were not going to find my game. Oh well it just took a little longer. Does your screen say level 93 ?.   In the game I'm at level 90 and the last time for some reason I was also at level 90. Sorry not sure what PM'D is....? some of us seniors ;(

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

8/21/19

Darlene, I have you at 91 in my game.

If you look in the upper right hand corner you will see two small grey boxes, if you have a private message from someone (a PM) then the right hand box will be orange with a number in it.  Click on it and you will see the message from Dhyani.  

Glad to have you back!!

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/21/19

Well, now your nametag shows Level 91.

I should have taken a screenshot ~ but I SWEAR I saw 93. Maybe I was just too excited when I saw your regular avatar and the 9, my brain must have substituted a 3 for the 1.

And it could be time to clean my glasses I guess flushed

Anyway, glad you're back.

Please consider calling me so I can help you make a backup of your Castle progress in REAL TIME, answer questions along the way.  It REALLY only takes a minute to make a backup (more if you have questions) and ONLY a few clicks.

(check your PM's in the upper right corner of this Forum)

And if you haven't done so lately, I recommend clearing your Cookies and Temporary Files.  I clear mine every couple of days.  Helps MC run more smoothly/quickly AND for the general smooth/quick response of your overall Device.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

8/21/19

You're not seeing things, this morning when I logged into my game Darlene was at Level 93, but now I have her at Level 91.  This castle works in mysterious ways...………………...

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/21/19

WHEW! Thanks ~ thought I was losing it (more than normal)

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Darlene2436

8/21/19

My daughter came over last night to back up my computer but my MC game didn't come back till this morning, My daughter is in sales and does a lot of traveling,so I would appreciate your help.  I live in Chandler AZ I'll check the time zones and see what works best for you. Thanks again :)

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/21/19

I think Washington State and Arizona are in the same Time Zone right now.

Pretty much ANY time works for me, I try to sleep between 1am to 7am (when Dad SHOULD be asleep and not getting himself into trouble) And if I can sneak in a 20 minute nap during the day YAY!

I have my bluetooth in my ear continuously, so I can answer the call (even with my hands full of something)

Looking forward to teaching you this extremely easy & quick, game saving maneuver.  

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Darlene2436

8/21/19

I think I might still have a problem, I discovered that in my anniversary rooms  when I started the games I started with 6 items and got 50 coins it went up I stopped at 14 items, I was up to 100 coins. The game was slowing down, I thought I was going to loose the game again. I'm also missing about 10 of my Avatars but I don't care about them. The last time I lost the game I zipped through and got to level 93 in one day but it's different this time and I think I know why. EGS did not fix my problem, MC support did.  I think I know this because the last two times when EGS helped they sent me an email and this time I did not get an confirmation email. I think I need to back up the game  So it's almost 5:30pm here is it alright to call you, or is tomorrow  a better day for you?

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/21/19

Sure ~ but wait til after 7pm.  Getting Supper ready for Dad . . . then out for a walk with him.

Talk to you in just over an hour?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom