Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Eternal Gifting Etiquette Question   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 8/24/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 9047 views.
Susanna502MC

9/14/19

Turbogramma said:

I don't want to feel like I have to keep long lists of who gave me what and when. After all, it IS a game! Am I wrong?

Everyone plays their own way. I happen to enjoy making lists, but even so it can be confusing. So play however you feel comfortable and don't stress about gifts.

kitiara31576

9/16/19

Does anyone know if the Raven eggs are needed for anything other than crafting the Raven itself?  Will there be something in later levels/areas that require them?

Nona (Waldmeister)

9/17/19

Event items have so far never been required in normal quests and crafting.

Some have been used in later events but the very specific items connected with a certain pet were always used for that one pet only.

It is therefore highly unlikely that you will need those eggs ever again

Flootie

9/24/19

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and have sent you an invite. Hope you accept

Moonki

9/25/19

Hi All; I try to change my gift request list and to have reasonably cheap gifts for people to buy. I just give gifts as people are lsted - I note where I am and go on from there. I appreciate any gifts but don’t keep any records of what I give or receive, so have no worries over it. I hope everyone just enjoys giving and receiving gifts without worry. If you cannot help one day, you can a different day, Moonki 

Jewelsb

Jul-24

Hi April, could I be your friend too? My ID is : i2709608. Thank you for considering me.

Hi jewel,

I have sent you a friend request. I am not playing as much as I used to, but play and gift when I can. Please consider any gift from me, a free gift. I don’t keep track of gifts sent or received any more and I don’t have a wish list up at the moment. 
Happy gaming : )