Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Special Room - Origins PART 1   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/29/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 26378 views.
In reply toRe: msg 77
PTG (anotherPTG)

6/27/18

PAGE 54

SHELLEY

After my trip away and the long journey back, I hear frivolities coming from somewhere.

Oh, heck I think, the Gang have just returned from a triumphant whatever they have been upto thingy dodah and are celebrating.

I gulp, take in a huge deep breath, how on earth am I going to tell them.

I find where the source of the noise is coming from, the Tea rooms. Entering gingerly, I stand there just for a few seconds, before being noticed by PTG,

"Shelley your back, welcome welcome, you look exhausted, my friend, can we get you something?"

"Just a cup of tea, please"

"I did buy pressies for you all" I say, but I'm sorry I left them behind, coz I was in a hurry to return, and tell you all something".............gulp, big intake of air.

All at once, there was a chorus of "WHAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys this is the story............

As you know, I took the pesky Piskies back to the West Country, I got as far as the river which separates Devon and Cornwall. The Piskies were really excited at being near to their home, they asked if they could go now, and make their own way home from there. I did hesitate, but their pleading made me soften a bit, so I let them out of their cage.

Out of no where, came a few more Piskies, that live under the Cornish side of the Bridge.

More Gulps and sharp in takes of breath from me............The gang are sat there eyes popping and mouths wide open, not saying a word. The party is over it now seems and I am spoiling it for them.

News had arrived from these Piskies, that at Tintagel, a Castle in north Cornwall, some work was being done, and a terrible force was released, and is heading to all Castles. Luckily though, it also released Lancelot and Merlin, to help save the day, but they need help.

The 2 Piskies I was returning, looked at me and asked if they could help, I said no, I must return to MC immediately, you carry on home now.

So, here I am, with the bad news my friends, what the force is, I just don't know.

The hush in the Tea Room was deafining........................

PTG

Cap’n Bob seems to be of the opinion that dandydog’s problem of sudden appearances and disappearances is easily resolved.

I am not so sure.

Someone or something has done a “number on her” and I think she (or part of her) is wandering in between the Realms.

We need to get her stabilized in this one, so she can fulfill her function as Cap’n Bob’s ‘gopher’ (gedit?: go for this and go for that!).

As an emergency measure I think that I have just the thing and hand her a newly crafted, fully charged Bridger of Realms. This insignificant but powerful piece of MC magic should do the trick if she has the will to resolve where she really wants to be.

Poooof!

And here she is, looking somewhat surprised but very relieved.

I am just about to congratulate myself on another job well done when I catch sight of yet another wanderer returning to the fold in the form of our Welsh pixie lover.

And once more we are immersed in another unfolding mystery to our saga.

I look to my partner Cap’n Bob to tell us what he proposes to do about it.

Everyone else seems to be in varying stages of 'gobsmackedness' as her tale unfolds!

DANDYGOG

Ecccck...Ecck...Eccccc?.... ...Hush Egor! I's trying to comprehend what our dear long lost friend Welsh Rabbit Shelley is whispering to PTG about... ....Oh, here comes Mrs Fletcher with her ever ready for every occasion "Cuppa Strong Tea." ....Eccck..EccccK?.. ..How an the heck would I know if-fen she put in a spoonful or two of the Captain's favorite "Honey Rum?".. ...OMG!..It must be very important news indeed cause now Captain Randy, Roo and the whole Special Room Slightly Insane Gang is gathering around our still slightly bedraggled lost no more Friend Shelley.''' "Pesky Piskies?" ...Why in the world she talking about the Piskies and......"Dandy Dog!"... Gulp.. ..Busted ..Get your behind back in the kitchen this very minute!... ..."But Mrs Fletcher"... ..what if I have to know all the important news just in the case Captain Randy needs me and Egor for a very Important assignment or such?... ...I am certain if our illustrious Captain needs your help Pup, He will know where to find you now scoot!.....Ya know Egor, She's right ...cause my keen Puppy-dog senses.. .. are telling me somethings afoot here in the Special Room and we all needs to be ready for whats a coming next.......Meanwhile, after doing our chores for Mrs Fletcher Egor, lets go and practice some more with that nifty Gadget PTG done gave us OK?...

RANDY

The party comes to a screeching halt as we all gather around and we all stare in shock.

Is it true our welshrarebit has returned??? Shelly??? is it truly you, as I grab and hug her tight man you look beat come sit and have a hot tea or maybe something stronger .

All of a sudden I look up and low and behold is my dandydog I look at PTG with raised eyebrows???? and he gives me a smug look *** your welcome****

Oh this is to good to be true we have almost the whole gang here so PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But Shelly holds up her hand and in between gulps for air she tells us the story of the pesky pixies .... my mouth almost hits the floor and my downunder as I almost miss the chair trying to sit and my glass hits the floor and shatters.

What in the world you saying Shelly???? those are words of DOOM not only this fake MC Castle but the real Castle is in dire danger??

Ok ok ok think Cap how do we fight something we really do not know what is coming and who is doing this, it's sounds to diabolical to come from Murk and his evil kid .

How much time do we have Shelly before this hits us???

My mind is spinning and I feel like I am going to hurl.

We need a plan and FAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PTG

The phrase immortalized by Mr. Adams comes to mind:

"Don't Panic!
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 78
PTG (anotherPTG)

6/27/18

For Page 55 and subsequent pages of the Special Room saga we now must read in The Special Room - Origins PART 2