Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Corrections To Master Name Lists   Player Lists

Started 4/29/18 by chilpep; 78289 views.

Yea Gandalf, Great to see you here.

Hi sorry to be a nuisance but please could you show my Nickname just as NorryUK.  I am planning on swapping SantaFairy and NuttyNana around for a while. It might be better for your list not to include them, especially as my game names are listed. Thanks for all your hard work.

CC to SharpEye1
Llamamama18

4/30/18

Hi

Please add me to the master list

Forum name Llamamama18

Game Name Llamamama

Play on PC

In reply toRe: msg 30
Theo (TheoMC)

4/30/18

May I speak for a friend? Kara, hope you won't have a problem with that! heartpulse

karatopa has two games: pat (PC) and Annielen (iOS). Your iOS list is fine, but you left both games on the PC list (where there should be pat only).

sunflower

Shylo (shylo2425)

4/30/18

Hi chilpep... it's Shylo here. I play on the PC platform and my ID:631961.

Carol

Crystal;P (12earth45)

4/30/18

Hi Gandalf blush

Crystal;P here. Yes all the staff here are doing their best to herd over 500 cats!!!scream_cat  ( or is that migrating wilderbeest?)

thanks for explaining AnZac day to me. Later reading Wall Street Journal online, and one of their pics of the day was an AnZac day parade.

hmm... getting use to posting...

well, one reason I value the forum, is learning about so much more than my own backyard.

Glad you are here with the rest of us!

Crystal tulip

chilpep

4/30/18

Hi Shylo

What is your game name? 

chilpep

4/30/18

Gottcha.  Thank you

chilpep

4/30/18

Got it.  Thank you for the info.